What does Stanford know that UPS/Teamsters don’t?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I would like to see the historical average of this fund. Probably just as good as these Wall Street hot shots.

Over70irregs

Well you have a point. It doesn’t have weapons or a printer backing it. But it does have the universe biggest network. Stanford, Brown, Harvard, Fidelity, Blackrock, Yale have one thing in common…… $ Money 💰. They all play golf together. They know…. ~3 months worth. Lordy
1710530334177.png

Over70irregs

I would like to see the historical average of this fund. Probably just as good as these Wall Street hot shots.
Good point. Without looking it’s probably not down to the right though. They are doing 7%. I will take 2-3%. Those Universities have been around longer than Teamsters or UPS. No offense to either. I just want fair days investment for my time.

Well you have a point. It doesn’t have weapons or a printer backing it. But it does have the universe biggest network. Stanford, Brown, Harvard, Fidelity, Blackrock, Yale have one thing in common…… $ Money 💰. They all play golf together. They know…. ~3 months worth. Lordy
View attachment 475334
You do not put pension money into speculative investments

What happens if they would have invested in beanie babies in the late 90s?

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I have significant investments in Dutch tulip bulbs, Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandpa bought in the downturn. You have to think longterm.