What's your favorite day of the week to eat spaghetti?????

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Things were a little slim around here the other night. Nobody wanted to make a store run, and our granddaughter is kinda picky with food. I made grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone and it was great. (I snuck in some ham on mine.)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Have any of you guys ever had a grilled mozzarella and alfalfa sprout sandwich? You grill the cheese on the bread open face, then put the sprouts on the cheese when it's on your plate. Very yummy.

Last edited:

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
i definately watch the sale ads, plus, kroger has a place where they put marked down meat that will go past the date to sell it soon. That's why God made foodsavers, for 1/2 price meat. lol

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Beef has been my nemesis on the smoker. Going to try to inject it with some beef stock and let it soak in stock of over night.

oldngray

nowhere special
i definately watch the sale ads, plus, kroger has a place where they put marked down meat that will go past the date to sell it soon. That's why God made foodsavers, for 1/2 price meat. lol

I will do that if its something I will use the next day or two but cautious about it going bad.

oldngray

nowhere special
Have any of you guys ever had a grilled mozzarella and alfalfa bean sprout sandwich? You grill the cheese on the bread open face, then put the sprouts on the cheese when it's on your plate. Very yummy.

tofu burger?
[urp].gif