When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

JJinVA

Cool story bro.

Its just a fact. No one likes predominantly black neighborhoods. Not even other black people. Always trying to move to the suburbs to get away from each other and around more cracka-lackas. But then the cracka-lackas move out and it becomes the new ghetto. *shrug* I cant help but think, what a sad and pointless existence. Destined for prison. By the year 2050 half of America will be reserved for prisons lol

JJinVA

An update, the extremist right wing organization the Wolverine Watchmen had 13 of its members arrested on federal and state terrorism crimes. These unprepared wannabe military clowns got caught! These anti-maskers will have plenty of time to reflect in prison. President Clown has lost 13 voters in MI. Right wingers aren’t bright people.

😂 😂 😂 😂

Looks like your great white hype conspiracy theory just fell through the cracks. They turned out to be anti-Trumpers/anti LEO... imagine that. Sweet anarchy flag in the background bro......

😂 😂 😂 😂

Looks like your great white hype conspiracy theory just fell through the cracks. They turned out to be anti-Trumpers/anti LEO... imagine that. Sweet anarchy flag in the background bro......

They were anti-gov. But they’re Trumpers. Right wingers always try to change the narrative after the fact. It’s the Trumpers who speak anti-gov. Conspiracies, corruption.

Pete Musico

@PeteMusico

#thisweek Donald Trump would be great for this country he wants the middle class to succeed the class of people that built this country

9:37 AM · May 8, 2016·Twitter for Android

JJinVA

SLW

lol your denial is other worldly.
I have to update my previous post saying they were probably not Trump supporters. The group apparently had a couple dissenting Trump supporters, but was mainly generic anti-govt right-wing militia movement types.

MAKAVELI

Today’s when being a thug about it goes wrong comes to you from The Mile High City. A right wing Patriot Rally attendee sprayed mace on another protester who proceeded to shoot the man who sprayed mace dead. These right wing protestors are exactly why Trumps America is the deadliest country in the world. Supporter at right-wing 'Patriot Rally' shot dead after macing a TV security guard at Denver protest
678d1a77b17b82621c0d65c106b3df49.jpg

MAKAVELI

I hope he likes black ppl as much as he pretends to on the outside, cause he's about to become roommates with a few thousand of the lowest IQ types for the next 5-10 😂 Wonder how well the Aryan Brotherhood is gonna treat him 🤔
Self defense. He felt his life was in danger. No prison time.💯

JJinVA

On another note, the WorldBank announced that the Covid lockdowns will push 150 million ppl into extreme poverty by 2021, mostly black families. Hope @Jumpin Jack Flash and @MAKAVELI are saving up cans of food to donate. Gonna be tough feeding those 150 million ppl but I believe in the kindness of their bleeding hearts