When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

MAKAVELI

678d1a77b17b82621c0d65c106b3df49.jpg

It seems the dead guy brought his 24 yo son to this Patriot Rally. Irresponsible parenting by a right winger. Don’t bring 24 yo to protest.
I don’t have my glasses on but the gun man is white?

Last edited:

SLW

I hope he likes black ppl as much as he pretends to on the outside, cause he's about to become roommates with a few thousand of the lowest IQ types for the next 5-10 😂 Wonder how well the Aryan Brotherhood is gonna treat him 🤔
I suspect his real problem in prison if he goes will be that he's a cop, not that he shot a white guy.

JJinVA

I suspect his real problem in prison if he goes will be that he's a cop, not that he shot a white guy.

Turned out he was a "private bodyguard" for "the news". Yes, the same ppl who push for the removal of the 2nd Amendment, have personal bodyguards, with guns, killing ppl. How about that. Makes me happy everytime I deliver boxes of ammos

Todays when being a thug about it goes wrong goes to a right wing pyromaniac. Lonnie Durphee 49 has been arrested for burning personal property. Durphee set fire to bails of hay that had been painted with support for Biden/Harris 2020. Durphee didn’t like the display and set it a blaze. Of course being a right winger, and a Trumper this isn’t Durphee‘s first brush with the law. Biden-Harris hay bale display in Massachusetts set on fire 24 hours after it was finished

JJinVA

Todays when being a thug about it goes wrong goes to a right wing pyromaniac. Lonnie Durphee 49 has been arrested for burning personal property. Durphee set fire to bails of hay that had been painted with support for Biden/Harris 2020. Durphee didn’t like the display and set it a blaze. Of course being a right winger, and a Trumper this isn’t Durphee‘s first brush with the law. Biden-Harris hay bale display in Massachusetts set on fire 24 hours after it was finished

Wow, an entire.....................bale of hay. What a rebel. Thats pretty comparable to burning down.........................ENTIRE CITIES. lel

Poop Head

Judge me.
Wheres the GoFundMe for this guy??