When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Which entire city do you believe burned down? I imagine there would be some refugee crisis associated with that.
Hundreds of violent riots for months now, just because you watch garbage news that keeps you in the dark doesn't make the bubble you live in reality.

Even funnier, there's only a small handful of unarmed black men shot by police, but you geniuses cry that all blacks are "literally being hunted", and make up these fictions of systemic racism. I imagine there would be bodies piling up in the streets and hanging from every tree if your delusions were true.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hundreds of violent riots for months now, just because you watch garbage news that keeps you in the dark doesn't make the bubble you live in reality.

Even funnier, there's only a small handful of unarmed black men shot by police, but you geniuses cry that all blacks are "literally being hunted", and make up these fictions of systemic racism. I imagine there would be bodies piling up in the streets and hanging from every tree if your delusions were true.
Because...

In psychology a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term "victim complex", desires the feeling of being a martyr for their own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it either feeds a psychical need or a desire to avoid responsibility.

vantexan

Luckily all of this goes away after the election until the next election. Amazing how that works.

An update on this story Mr. Durfee is being held without bail. Let this be a lesson to other right wingers who think it’s okay to destroy hard working Americans business with arson.

JJinVA

JJinVA

Keep telling yourself that. Hunter Biden scandal is real.

Dude, these ppl are so severely mentally ill they haven't even accepted that neo-nazi Richard Spencer endorsed Joe Biden... that's how gone they are. 😆 Maybe we should be encouraging them instead of trying to correct them.