Where's Jimmy Hoffa?

Coldworld

I voted for him cause he came to our building and shook my hand during his campaign and we never saw the other slate.
O'Brien and some western vice presidents went into Montana to visit Teamsters on the set of Yellowstone and got to meet and talk to Kevin Costner who was singing the praises of the Teamsters during filming. While they were out there they stopped into a couple ups building way out in the sticks...members were pretty amazed the international would go that far out there for a visit....actually pretty cool. Think I read that in the Teamsters magazine a couple years ago.

Thebrownblob

O'Brien and some western vice presidents went into Montana to visit Teamsters on the set of Yellowstone and got to meet and talk to Kevin Costner who was singing the praises of the Teamsters during filming. While they were out there they stopped into a couple ups building way out in the sticks...members were pretty amazed the international would go that far out there for a visit....actually pretty cool. Think I read that in the Teamsters magazine a couple years ago.
He’s a likable guy, with lots of energy, and confidence. Maybe Too much confidence? We shall see.

542thruNthru

In the words of the great Mike Singletary
c3bb848a-b6b6-4f21-9100-61f15fba4347.gif

WONT DO IT!

You central region boys brought this into our house.... :)

542thruNthru

Not trying to be a dick but, you're saying they went out to meet movie stars and visited upsers while they were there?

Or was it because local 2 principal office Erin is cute as hell!? :)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Hoffa came to our building once and had a pre-work rally in the parking lot, we were all standing around waiting for him to speak but they couldn't get his microphone to work and someone shouted "Must be a union microphone!". Even Hoffa laughed.