Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

rickyb

thing i dont get is trump sexual assaults women and hes president....whats the big deal with kav then?

maybe with the abuses of power leading to sexual assaults of hollywood, and trump, now were at a boiling point with kav.

rickyb

vantexan

FYI, you cant squeeze china.

they have over a billion people and their economy is growing much faster than the americans, and its actually the fastest any economy has ever developed on earth....and they call themselves "communists".
They still have over half a billion in poverty and their financial system is a mess. China could easily implode.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
yea i think your right about that, but ditto for america.

Article is 4 years old, but packs a really good point if you actually read it: More than 82 million in poverty in China: official

More than 82 million Chinese were living on less than 1 USD per day in 2014.
That is poverty.

Not the :censored3: we have here. Our poor manage to increase the obesity epidemic, through fast food usage.

You simply don't know what you are talking about, and are making things up as you go along.

rickyb

Article is 4 years old, but packs a really good point if you actually read it: More than 82 million in poverty in China: official

More than 82 million Chinese were living on less than 1 USD per day in 2014.
That is poverty.

Not the :censored3: we have here. Our poor manage to increase the obesity epidemic, through fast food usage.

You simply don't know what you are talking about, and are making things up as you go along.
chinas wages have gone up extremely fast in 4 years, unlike americas which have been flat.

and yea i dont have the statistics to directly compare US poverty to china. i do know half of america earns less than $15/hr, and significant portions earn minimum wage.

before 1929 great depression, 60% of americans were poor. so its not hard to imagine.

its possible chinas war machine is already stronger than the americans, i dont know. frankly who cares; america is the wealthiest and maybe most powerful country on earth but that doesnt translate into anything for most people in it.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
i do know half of america earns less than $15/hr

We are comparing 1 USD PER DAY, to 15 USD PER HOUR. A difference of 120X at those rates. We are doing fine.

its possible chinas war machine is already stronger than the americans, i dont know.

Lol, what?
It isn't even close. Just look at that government military spending you love to hate on, while arguing for more government.

significant portions earn minimum wage.

3%. Sourced from the BLS directly: Characteristics of minimum wage workers, 2015 : BLS Reports: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

america is the wealthiest and maybe most powerful country on earth but that doesnt translate into anything for most people in it.

Er, yeah, it does.
If America is wealthy and powerful, that means it is thriving.
That means good things for the people here.

Your arguments don't even have points.

rickyb

We are comparing 1 USD PER DAY, to 15 USD PER HOUR. A difference of 120X at those rates. We are doing fine.

Lol, what?
It isn't even close. Just look at that government military spending you love to hate on, while arguing for more government.

3%. Sourced from the BLS directly: Characteristics of minimum wage workers, 2015 : BLS Reports: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Er, yeah, it does.
If America is wealthy and powerful, that means it is thriving.
That means good things for the people here.

Your arguments don't even have points.
no no, the europeans have higher standards of living than the americans even though they are not as wealthy country. thats partly because of inequality.

half the country is either just above poverty or below it. epi says "Gradually raising the federal minimum wage to $15 by 2024 would lift pay for 41 million workers—nearly 30 percent of the U.S. workforce."
Why America Needs a $15 Minimum Wage

regarding china wages, like i said i cant compare bc i havent heard.

my argument regarding military spending is that US may be spending more inefficiently than china. i think their computers are already faster than yours. again im not sure how much it affects every day americans.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
FYI, you cant squeeze china.

they have over a billion people and their economy is growing much faster than the americans, and its actually the fastest any economy has ever developed on earth....and they call themselves "communists".
You might want to re-examine their economy growth stats ?