Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
no no, the europeans have higher standards of living than the americans even though they are not as wealthy country. thats partly because of inequality.

half the country is either just above poverty or below it. epi says "Gradually raising the federal minimum wage to $15 by 2024 would lift pay for 41 million workers—nearly 30 percent of the U.S. workforce."
Why America Needs a $15 Minimum Wage

regarding china wages, like i said i cant compare bc i havent heard.

my argument regarding military spending is that US may be spending more inefficiently than china. i think their computers are already faster than yours. again im not sure how much it affects every day americans.

Love to stay and chat about why you're off your rocker, Ricky, but I've gotta get going so I can make my $15 an hour as a driver helper.

Almost like go-getters can still get ahead in life if they just work hard, instead of complaining on online forums.

rickyb

Love to stay and chat about why you're off your rocker, Ricky, but I've gotta get going so I can make my $15 an hour as a driver helper.

Almost like go-getters can still get ahead in life if they just work hard, instead of complaining on online forums.
i broke my arm so im being paid to debate you

floridays

Didn't ask the right people.
I understand the game, your team will claim the right people were never asked. You don't understand the scope of an FBI background investigation, his (6) weren't a SIDA check. Once again you are not a smart guy, or you are just a member of resistance crowd. It cannot be any other reason.

floridays

McConnell said their voting this week and is tired of the bull:censored2:
I'll believe it when it happens, he's a larger punk than the second coming of Tupac, that resides on this site. Trust No One.

Trust Nobody, as attributed to the dead black guy,..... I guess. Shrugs

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Didn't ask the right people.
A typical FBI investigation is conducted by visiting neighbors and knocking on doors to ask questions. Past employers are contacted as well as family & friends.
For me, I have them checking out every bar room for 50 miles around to get the big picture.

MAKAVELI

Banned
A typical FBI investigation is conducted by visiting neighbors and knocking on doors to ask questions. Past employers are contacted as well as family & friends.
For me, I have them checking out every bar room for 50 miles around to get the big picture.
Obviously they didn't talk to these people. When it comes to background checks, anything that is not on " paper " has a chance to slip by.