Who Is Voting Yes or No?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

BobJ

Best contract I've seen in 20years. It's a Yes.
Any inflation over 3% is already built into the contract. Has been for decades. If it gets bad again, we'll get bigger raises, like last year.

I do feel sorry for those living in the cities where the cost of living is getting out of hand. As a fly-over resident, who's always been at the bottom (no adjustments) of these calculations, I can understand how low the amount must feel, but I do appreciate you guys pushing the rest of us up with you, even when we pay $3/gal for gas instead of your $5/gal.

The Range

In too deep
O'Brien got a lot of leverage with the public sob story of part-time poverty and the hard-working men women and children that carried the nation through the pandemic. The ones left behind bs. Those heroes are worth .50 cents. All that leverage is squandered, particularly with the "Mission Accomplished" bull:censored2: of yesterday. And the people they used as examples of unacceptable poverty remain in poverty. The good news is the pters can transfer to the lowest cost of living area in the nation and form a commune. Bless teamsters

Non liberal

Since when is inflation the company you work for or union you pay dues problem? What obligation do they have to remedy the effects of inflation? Sounds more like something politicians are paid to handle?
Since when is it mine or your problem? maybe if the union held the companies feet to the fire and did make it their problem they would then in turn pressure the politicians to their damn job. We obviously have no voice. Money talks. And besides that if you have a union in your corner then it’s just business baby! Just like the company is in business to make money, so are we. That’s supposed to be the whole point of being represented.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4609.gif