Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I did too. He had some kooky ideas but some good ones as well.
IMG_6118.jpeg

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip
ayn rand was buck broken by jewish bolsheviks so she proceeded to use the same soulless philosophy of a total denial of human nature, but in reverse gear

she is a pathetic stain on western philosophy

it boggles my mind that otherwise moral "conservatives" could be scammed into following her immoral philosophy just to worship money as a deity
Sheesh. What a grouch.

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip
ayn rand was buck broken by jewish bolsheviks so she proceeded to use the same soulless philosophy of a total denial of human nature, but in reverse gear

it boggles my mind that otherwise moral "conservatives" could be scammed into following her immoral philosophy just to worship money as a deity

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip

Who is following anything of hers? She’s from the 1950s and most people have never heard of her much less her philosophy. I think you are a little paranoid and a little bit wrong. Take it easy pal.

Who is following anything of hers? She’s from the 1950s and most people have never heard of her much less her philosophy. I think you are a little paranoid and a little bit wrong. Take it easy pal.
her philosophy is the dominant status quo belief of most of the right whether they know how it originated or not

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip
her philosophy is the dominant status quo belief of most of the right whether they know how it originated or not
So it’s more of a prophecy than a philosophy…??? Don’t get me wrong I had a hard time getting thru the book because it was peddling her stuff so hard but she might have a point nonetheless.