Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

Lmao. Smh at the stupidity.

Happy 4th of July but remember..

In 1871 a seditious act was performed by the Government. A coup was made to rewrite the constitution and put WE THE PEOPLE in all capitals, under a new corporate contract transferring the United States of America into the new Corporation of the United States of America which transferred the power of We The People and the constitution over to the new corporation. When they did that, it placed the citizens in the United States as property of the Corporation which was centered in Washington D.C.. This action made Washington D.C. a FOREIGN ENTITY on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city-state, and this corporate entity then ruled over the people. Citizens rights were taken from them in this process. No one realized this.
When they did the broker deal to get the loan from the Vatican, they did so via the Bank of London. At that time, they transferred all the property in D.C. Columbia over to the Corporate entity of D.C. a foreign corporation.
Did you seriously write all that? I come here for fun not to read the essays of mad men.

Thebrownblob

Thebrownblob

You don't get the video if you have a problem with me liking trump.
I do get the video and I don’t have any problem at all. I’m asking you. and I also get your ADL reference. which I believe is a hate group of their own.

The question is, are you racist or do you dislike the state of Israel?

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I do get the video and I don’t have any problem at all. I’m asking you. and I also get your ADL reference. which I believe is a hate group of their own.

Israelis as a population are great. The government is run by devil worshipping Jews. Which is not what Israel is.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

I don't know why anyone with a Christian background would be okay and turn a blind eye to this.