Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

Ball busting bastard
I mean is he though, Trump was awesome in 2015/2016, basically threatening to overturn the whole :censored2:ing system

I was surprised they didn't outright kill him, then I saw the guys he started picking for agency positions and it's like "oh okay nevermind guess we aren't changing :censored2: after all, this guy is either totally controlled or totally clueless"

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm all in the same place. It's so easy and in your face you can't figure it out.
Please. I actually believe some of what you do, but you act like you’re John the Baptist. What are you doing about any of it? You willing to be John Brown? I don’t think so.

Thebrownblob

Trump is the most jewish president we've had, only outdone by Biden
Definitely the most Israeli state. The same is Israel state that has a surveillance on their own people.
You don't get it.

lol, I do get it. I think you’re the one that doesn’t get it.. you’re cheering for one side when that one side is on the same side of the people you say you’re against. Operation paperclip yes I’ve never heard of that 🙄

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Definitely the most Israeli state. The same is Israel state that has a surveillance on their own people.

lol, I do get it. I think you’re the one that doesn’t get it.. you’re cheering for one side when that one side is on the same side of the people you say you’re against. Operation paperclip yes I’ve never heard of that 🙄
Who am I cheering for??

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
10 years? how the hell will I get 10 years eating triple cheeseburgers?
You got ten years to live.
IMG_5988.gif