Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
IMG_0693.jpeg

The actual headline on left-leaning Drudge Report right now, with a poll below on who should replace him.

Last edited:

Over70irregs

The same reason a successful younger model marries an older rich billionaire?

She wants to be on the winning team. And right now it looks like it is going to happen.
I don’t believe she wants in. Been around too many women in my time. Her boy is grown I think. Keep an eye out for her. Interesting times.

reginald95

Biden looked and sounded old and Trump was his lying brash self. I would say Trump won on optics alone because he looked at least like he can survive 4 years even though he lied through his teeth on almost everything he said.

newfie

Biden looked and sounded old and Trump was his lying brash self. I would say Trump won on optics alone because he looked at least like he can survive 4 years even though he lied through his teeth on almost everything he said.
so far that has been the best spin CNN and MSNBC have been able to come up with in defense of Biden.

newfie

I predict Dem channels will say Biden won and Republican channels will say Trump won. I’ll also go out on a limb and predict no one will change their mind about who they will vote for because of this debate.
panic mode on the lib stations right now. MSNBC is trying to turn the focus to Trump lied but biden was so bad I don't think it will stick.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I love the damage control from Van Jones. "Biden stuttered but told the truth. Trump spoke plainly but lied the whole time."

The amount of gaslighting and delusion from the Democratic Party never ceases to amaze me. The degree of arrogance they display- THEY insisted that Joe is as sharp as ever! His policies are great! This is a non-issue!
Chinese balloon, wars in Ukraine and the Middle East, 30% increase in the cost of food outpacing inflation, a disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, 10,000,000 illegal immigrants crossing the border so Joe can get votes and the Mexican government remittances.

Can any registered Democrat on here explain how and why the Biden Administration's policies are effective?

This is a guy who speaks to dead people yet if you entertain voting for RFK or Trump YOU'RE the problem.