Why did Ken H resign as UPS Package Director, Local 175 & JC 94?

5habits100

Here is my spin. hall is the secretary treasurer and will be inaugurated in May. He will serve his five year term while still being the principal officer of his local. He will be involved with the 2018 ups negotiations and will be a great asset to my Beloved Teamsters.

He is my brother from another mother. He has and will continue to sacrifice years off his life in service of the good members of the best union in the world. If you are seeing this thanks again Kenny. I got your back. Next time some fool sticks a camera up in ur grill bring me with you:)
Sean and Ken will negotiate the contract. What will the members vote for and what are they willing to strike for?

LeadBelly

Banned
Sean and Ken will negotiate the contract. What will the members vote for and what are they willing to strike for?
We will need to find out so we don't let Tdu and z ruin the livelihoods of so many. I pledge my total allegiance to getting the best contract that works to keep ups as the industry leader and the ups Teamsters as the best compensated worked in the small package business.

LeadBelly

Banned
Some just want it more. They are ready to outwork you outlast you out loyalty you. My life molded me into this. I believe. I believe in myself. You can't teach this. Extreme circumstances cause these traits.