Why?

10:30 resi

In our case they will not be getting my money
getoffmylawn.png

Thebrownblob

What's the sweet spot currently?
For me being married about 120 K not sure about you being single. Nothing wrong with you wanting to make money that’s a good thing, but the government sometimes punishes us if we make too much and that’s really not fair to you. You should consult someone about taxes.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
Oh I'm not touching 120. I think maybe 100 to 105 at best. Yeah I'll consult someone. I have tax places on my route.

Being single sucks balls. You get absolutely screwed on taxes.

Thebrownblob

Oh I'm not touching 120. I think maybe 100 to 105 at best. Yeah I'll consult someone. I have tax places on my route.

Being single sucks balls. You get absolutely screwed on taxes.
Yes, you do, get a good tax guy that can help help you set up retirement accounts as well nothing wrong with paying your taxes, but no reason to give it all to them. After all your busting your ass.

For me being married about 120 K not sure about you being single. Nothing wrong with you wanting to make money that’s a good thing, but the government sometimes punishes us if we make too much and that’s really not fair to you. You should consult someone about taxes.
$122,000 for a married couple with the standard deduction
Anything over that you go from the 12% tax bracket to the 22% bracket

No it's not
As long as it's buying $7 or a beer I don't want to see somebody changing babies diaper on the table

Some things are for adults and some things are for a family and some things for kids.
That's why I no longer stop at the brewery close to my house and my wife was not happy when I told the owner exactly what I thought
I want to spend 6 to 70 dollars to be aggravated by parent did not hold control their kids or put them in the proper setting
This is how I feel at live shows.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
The left has gone so far left that even their own party doesn't eff with them anymore. Republican is the closest thing to be a decent human.