Why?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Is it possible that the removal of the map option is related to the tech performance of the new DIAD? It seems so slow lately. Scan., wait, wait, DOODLE OOP! Things are taking longer. Maybe this is an effort to speed up the performance of the board.
Maybe instead of giving us a rushed piece of crap that’s already had it’s hardware brutally crushed by 500 updates that have yet to make said POS work well at all, they could taken their time and gave us the greatest diad ever created. Now they’re gonna take away the single best feature of the new board. Makes absolute sense. There’s no way these things last 10+ years.

Maybe instead of giving us a rushed piece of crap that’s already had it’s hardware brutally crushed by 500 updates that have yet to make said POS work well at all, they could taken their time and gave us the greatest diad ever created. Now they’re gonna take away the single best feature of the new board. Makes absolute sense. There’s no way these things last 10+ years.
Updates are necessary for any new device unless you want a total new product every month. The specs on the road are :censored2:. You have to reset it at least once a day. If they get rid of the map feature it'll be straight madness. At least there won't be any standard on how many hours you put in a day following Orion. They'll pay out more 9.5's than ever before.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No it's not
As long as it's buying $7 or a beer I don't want to see somebody changing babies diaper on the table

Some things are for adults and some things are for a family and some things for kids.
That's why I no longer stop at the brewery close to my house and my wife was not happy when I told the owner exactly what I thought
I want to spend 6 to 70 dollars to be aggravated by parent did not hold control their kids or put them in the proper setting
If I get drunk and mouthy ( it happens) I don’t want some kid staring at me or jacking around with the pool table or putting Barney on the jukebox. Just like I don’t go hangout at the trampoline zone

10:30 resi

If I get drunk and mouthy ( it happens) I don’t want some kid staring at me or jacking around with the pool table or putting Barney on the jukebox. Just like I don’t go hangout at the trampoline zone
It's a brewery not a dive! There's no pool table! There's no jukebox! There isn't even liquor!