Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
So in order to defend your support of a truck driver getting stoned and killing two innocent people, you cite 9/11?
I’ve known some very close people to me that’s lives have been saved by marijuana. I know you live in a state the size of a peanut but it’s time to get with the times.
✊🧔‍♂️

HarryWarden

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
People die everyday , for all reasons
Keep googling
🧔‍♂️✊
True but these particular deaths were caused by a truck driver that got stoned, got behind the wheel of a rig and plowed into a car, killing two. Nobody should defend those actions.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
True but these particular deaths were caused by a truck driver that got stoned, got behind the wheel of a rig and plowed into a car, killing two. Nobody should defend those actions.
I blame it on the company for not testing him , he wants to drive the big boi truck he needs to play by the rules .
✊🧔‍♂️

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Now let’s see how many accidents happen because a driver was drunk. Are you saying you should never be allowed to drink a beer, even at home and off the clock?
DOT has rules on alcohol use. This driver in question being stoned is no different than any driver drinking and driving.

Having one beer at home many hours before your shift is a lot different than smoking weed right before work.