Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
By his name it looks like he shouldn’t have been allowed in the US at all . Wasn’t because of marijuana @Wally it’s cause he was staring at his phone 🤦‍♂️
✊🧔‍♂️
Probably can’t read or speak English either.
IMG_4922.gif

Johney

All depends on what strain you're using. Don't have to buy or grow the high THC stuff.
Why bother than? I just remember way back in the day all there was was the Jamaican brick crap from the bales now there’s all this hydroponic crap that gets you stoned just by looking at it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why bother than? I just remember way back in the day all there was was the Jamaican brick crap from the bales now there’s all this hydroponic crap that gets you stoned just by looking at it.
Three or four hits a day to mellow out the back & shoulder pain.
Part of my current crop almost ready to harvest. Lots of pain relief in that plant.
20230926_165245.jpg

HarryWarden

DOT has rules on alcohol use. This driver in question being stoned is no different than any driver drinking and driving.

Having one beer at home many hours before your shift is a lot different than smoking weed right before work.
Exactly… but they don’t test if you have drank alcohol in the past month like they do for weed