Worst Insurrection Ever

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re way overdramatizing this for your own political benefit.

What exactly do you want?
Well we started this conversation with you saying it wasn't even happening at all, so I think we've made progress here.

We've gotten to the point where you're honest that you're okay with the legality of young children attending sexually explicit transvestite burlesque shows.

I think this honesty is a good thing. The ultra radical Democrat media is attacking Desantis for passing laws to prevent the exploitation and abuse of children, by lying about what's going on.

I wish more people like you would be honest that Democrats support the abuse and exploitation, so voters can actually make informed decisions about this topic.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
According to whom? You?
According to you obviously. Where did you get your standard that you look to for making decisions about right and wrong? How did you get it? How do you come to conclusions about right and wrong? I asked you that once before and you never answered.
Do a little research. The studies are out there. Being all gung ho oppose everything that might even lean toward something religious, just because of that fact, is a sign of a closed mind.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
According to you obviously. Where did you get your standard that you look to for making decisions about right and wrong? How did you get it? How do you come to conclusions about right and wrong? I asked you that once before and you never answered.
Do a little research. The studies are out there. Being all gung ho oppose everything that might even lean toward something religious, just because of that fact, is a sign of a closed mind.
When you don’t believe in God, you don’t believe in nothing, you believe in anything.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Well we started this conversation with you saying it wasn't even happening at all, so I think we've made progress here.
“It” being child abuse? I reject your premise. Drag performances aren’t child abuse any more than concerts or going to Hooters as a 10 year old with your grandpa is child abuse. Chill out, dude.

Box Ox

“It” being child abuse? I reject your premise. Drag performances aren’t child abuse any more than concerts or going to Hooters as a 10 year old with your grandpa is child abuse. Chill out, dude.

Not abuse, right? Same as going to Hooters.

Girl straddled by drag queen sparks outrage at North Carolina school (nypost.com)

"A viral video shows the drag queen busting a lap dance-like move on the apparent teenager at Forsyth Technical Community College’s Pride Fest, which students as young as 14 were invited to attend"

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"Preschool children are curious in general and tend to actively learn about the world through listening, looking, touching, and imitating. Preschool children express their general curiosity about the world with questions. They also imitate behavior they have seen and they explore their own bodies and others’." CHILDHOOD SEXUAL DEVELOPMENT | National Center on the Sexual Behavior of Youth

Quite an agenda you have there. No wonder there's so much opposition.

Next Day Error

X - Other
"Preschool children are curious in general and tend to actively learn about the world through listening, looking, touching, and imitating. Preschool children express their general curiosity about the world with questions. They also imitate behavior they have seen and they explore their own bodies and others’." CHILDHOOD SEXUAL DEVELOPMENT | National Center on the Sexual Behavior of Youth

Quite an agenda you have there. No wonder there's so much opposition.
Then blame the parents! Who cares!?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your grandpa took you to hooters when you were 10? And you think that's okay?

Yikes.

Last edited: