Worst Insurrection Ever

Next Day Error

X - Other
I disagree with you that pedophiles have the freedom to abuse little children.

Simple as that.
This wasn’t abuse. Give me another example. Did the parents report the abuse?

Or was this a dumb annoying performance that I personally wouldn’t enjoy but that people have every right to host.

You are overreacting and your party is overreacting. Get ready to lose in ‘24.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I disagree that opposing child abuse is overreacting.

Thank you for being open about your support of children at sexual transvestite burlesque shows.

I think it's important people know that Democrats support this stuff.
I don’t support kids going to burlesque shows of any kind. But it’s also not child abuse for the performers to warn parents and then for neck beards to get all worked up about it when the parents are the ones at fault for bringing their kids.

Get it?

Next Day Error

X - Other
I disagree that opposing child abuse is overreacting.

Thank you for being open about your support of children at sexual transvestite burlesque shows.

I think it's important people know that Democrats support this stuff.
You wanna talk about child abuse? How about the fact that gun violence is now the number one killer of American children.

vantexan

I don’t support kids going to burlesque shows of any kind. But it’s also not child abuse for the performers to warn parents and then for neck beards to get all worked up about it when the parents are the ones at fault for bringing their kids.

Get it?
I've seen video of grown men wearing next to nothing bumping and grinding up against young children. You and I have different ideas on what constitutes child abuse.

vantexan

This wasn’t sexual abuse, A.

Then take it up with the parents, B.

You don’t get to dictate what is legal and not legal because you’re offended. If a parent takes a child to another ticketed, paid event like a concert and they use foul language and other adult themed lyrics in their music it doesn’t make it child abuse on the part of the musicians. They can’t police what parents do. IT IS ON THE PARENTS. Not the performers.
People used to be arrested for lewd performances on stage. That we've come to this point isn't because society advanced.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nashville.
The fact is, the police chief basically said the trannifesto indicated her gender ideology was a reason for killing the Christian children and teachers. He said they would release more information.

Then Biden's Justice department got involved, and said it's too 'dangerous' to release the trannifesto, so now the police department is stonewalling.

"Dangerous" for who?
Them and their ultraradical extremist agenda.

vantexan

The fact is, the police chief basically said the trannifesto indicated her gender ideology was a reason for killing the Christian children and teachers. He said they would release more information.

Then Biden's Justice department got involved, and said it's too 'dangerous' to release the trannifesto, so now the police department is stonewalling.

"Dangerous" for who?
Them and their ultraradical extremist agenda.
Saw someone there say it was up to the D.A. Afraid to release it themselves.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've seen video of grown men wearing next to nothing bumping and grinding up against young children. You and I have different ideas on what constitutes child abuse.
You had to watch it 30 times to make sure you got the "facts" right? Where are the parents? Again. If you don't want to see a drag show, don't attend. The idea that Liberals are somehow organizing drag shows to subvert and convert kids is beyond ludicrous.