Worst Insurrection Ever

vantexan

Just one! She was crawling on the floor innocently through the window with the angry crowd behind her wearing a backpack and was innocently attempting to crawl through smashed window to innocently and peacefully confront Congress who were set to carry out the voice of the people of the United States. She’s a martyr! A total innocent!
None of the other Capitol police seemed concerned enough to even draw their weapons.

Box Ox

Just one! She was crawling on the floor innocently through the window with the angry crowd behind her wearing a backpack and was innocently attempting to crawl through smashed window to innocently and peacefully confront Congress who were set to carry out the voice of the people of the United States. She’s a martyr! A total innocent!

Imagine if she’d actually been a leftist rioter wearing a turban and a backpack full of unknown contents while trying to climb through a window into the Speaker’s lobby.

Next Day Err

Imagine if she’d actually been a leftist rioter wearing a turban and a backpack full of unknown contents while trying to climb through a window into the Speaker’s lobby.
The roar of the angry right-wing would be deafening. And they’d actually be correct to be appalled.

But when it comes to a QAnon weirdo there’s another standard that’s applied.

Next Day Err

You should be. It will completely overthrow the government. If the military decides to intervene there will be millions of armed Americans overthrowing government in every city not just DC. Everybody needs to be armed because it's coming
You support the overthrow of the U.S. government? You don’t want democracy and rule of law?

Box Ox

Crazy that 1000 unarmed Americans can start an "insurrection"???
Imagine what a half million armed Americans would do.... it's coming
You support the overthrow of the U.S. government? You don’t want democracy and rule of law?
I do want democracy and the rule of law.
Well, we have democracy. You seem to want an insurrection and rule by violence.
We have a broken democracy.

Think you can make it happen?

tk.jpeg

Next Day Err

We have a broken democracy. IMO One side will start the fight no matter the outcome of the next election. You think the left won't violently riot in every major city if Trump is elected??
I could see the left protesting Trump and what he’s already said he wants to do, yes. Rioting is unacceptable. I’m sure some will take advantage of unrest and I’d hope those specific people would be held to account.

Box Ox

We have a broken democracy. IMO One side will start the fight no matter the outcome of the next election. You think the left won't violently riot in every major city if Trump is elected??
I could see the left protesting Trump and what he’s already said he wants to do, yes. Rioting is unacceptable. I’m sure some will take advantage of unrest and I’d hope those specific people would be held to account.

Would look pretty silly if the left were super butthurt if Trump is elected after so many of them had insisted the year before that there was no need for Biden to step down. It's an iceberg that we can clearly see.

Next Day Err

Would look pretty silly if the left were super butthurt if Trump is elected after so many of them had insisted the year before that there was no need for Biden to step down. It's an iceberg that we can clearly see.
Biden didn’t spark an insurrection on the Capitol. Trump has. He doesn’t belong in the office.

The people will speak one way or another, though. If he’s elected, he’s elected. But there will be protest if he does win as is the right of people in a free society.

RangerMan06

Biden didn’t spark an insurrection on the Capitol. Trump has. He doesn’t belong in the office.

The people will speak one way or another, though. If he’s elected, he’s elected. But there will be protest if he does win as is the right of people in a free society.
They will more than protest.