Worst Insurrection Ever

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ashli Babbit should have complied with the orders law enforcement repeatedly gave to her.
You're talking about a POS mall cop who was reprimanded for accidentally leaving his gun in the bathroom.

Little coward got scared and had a bad shooting as a result. Funny watching Democrats desperately defend police shootings though lol.

PT Car Washer

Your president is allowing millions to enter the country illegally. Not making any effort to stop them and even suing Texas to stop them from trying to stop the illegal flow. He's betrayed his Constitutional duty to protect the country with secure borders. Y'all scream Trump all day long yet there's not one thing Trump did that remotely resembles what Biden is doing on the border. And we already know Biden took millions from our adversaries through his son and brother. Trump was too lenient on crooks in government last time. I hope the Republican DOJ arrests and prosecutes every last person involved in the border fiasco and the swamp corruption. Amazingly you've got Democratic mayors screaming about all the illegals yet you'll pass it off as no big deal. You're damn right, treason is serious business.
None of that is true. It is the governor of Texas that is shipping illegals to other parts of the country.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
None of that is true. It is the governor of Texas that is shipping illegals to other parts of the country.

Since Biden blocks every attempt Abbott tries to halt the illegals and Abbott has said his state doesn’t want them he is then so considerate that he is sending them where they have been told they are wanted and welcomed. Sounds like something any Democrat would be praising.

PT Car Washer

P.S. The illegals Abbott has shipped to "sanctuary" cities is a fraction of the millions who've come across and have been transported by the Federal government.
I'm sure those illegals appreciate Abbott shipping them to Northern states with just the clothes on their backs in January. Should be a human rights violation.

PT Car Washer

Since Biden blocks every attempt Abbott tries to halt the illegals and Abbott has said his state doesn’t want them he is then so considerate that he is sending them where they have been told they are wanted and welcomed. Sounds like something any Democrat would be praising.
Again you are making no sense.

vantexan

I'm sure those illegals appreciate Abbott shipping them to Northern states with just the clothes on their backs in January. Should be a human rights violation.
Yah, them being here illegally is no big deal, right? The Abbott government is having everything explained to the illegals and having them sign waivers to make sure the Federal government can't accuse them of wrong doing. Funny how the "sanctuary" cities are screaming but have no problem leaving all those people in Texas to make Texas deal with Biden's betrayal.

Darmark7

When the sanctuary cities said to the illegals to “come they are welcomed“ did they expect another state to prepare and make sure they had everything they needed before they arrived? I think it is really nice of Abbott to speed up their journey with a free bus or plane ride. How can you be so cruel to not want them to be in a sanctuary city where they are welcomed and safe?

Darmark7

Again you are making no sense.
So giving an illegal a free ride to a Santuary city where he will be welcomed instead of having to stay in a red state that is racist and hates him makes no sense to you? Abbott should be a hero to you and ever other Dem for helping illegals get to a safe and welcoming city but instead I guess you don’t have any compassion and want them to live where they are not wanted. Geez 🙄

anonymous23456

BS BS BS. Democrats have deep state running the country with a fake president. Obama and friends are running his third term. That is the real insurrection. Why isn't Kamala in prison for supporting, abetting, and bailing out rioters of summer 2020?

newolddude

And yet if a group of police officers made no attempt to stop a black perpetrator in any city but one of them pulled out his pistol and summarily executed said perp the whole country would erupt in riots and you'd be screaming to defund the police.
Black people breaking windows of a closed Starbucks in Portland equals a white martyr breaking the window of the Capitol with members of Congress feet away?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Black people breaking windows of a closed Starbucks in Portland equals a white martyr breaking the window of the Capitol with members of Congress feet away?
You're going to pretend the BLM animals weren't violent in DC during the summer of a thousand race riots?

You people were celebrating when the secret service forced Trump into a safe room at the white house because the left was rioting there.

Did you forget these facts?