Writing on boxes helpful for drivers or Preloaders?

chicken alfredo

I knew a loader that loaded a drivers truck. The driver was a complete :censored2: and one day that preloader loaded the truck completely backwards. As if the driver were delivering from the back. All in pal order of course. Lmfao.
We call that a double ska-doosh bag move . The driver for being a jerk and the loader for being an absolute fool .

Scoot

Loader I had for awhile would just write the first 2 digits of the HIN number on the box. It was a good idea. It's all I need to know where to start digging.

She was hot.

She's gone now.

Cloud

At minimum, it should be on the correct shelf. Because that last package that should have been on the 2000 shelf but was jammed in at the back of the truck...is gonna cost a lot of time searching for it...only to find it at the end of the day.

chicken alfredo

At minimum, it should be on the correct shelf. Because that last package that should have been on the 2000 shelf but was jammed in at the back of the truck...is gonna cost a lot of time searching for it...only to find it at the end of the day.
It’s fun making extra money delivering all those out of place packages at the end of the day 👍

Supraloud84

I've been trying to write the numbers on the sides of the boxes as my older is packing :censored2: in. It helps a bit, but not much can help when I'm running 260 packages out of a 500. 😤

Attachments

• 25107.jpeg
    25107.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 89