‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

It really must suck to have a name like Joy and have no sense of humor whatsoever and to be so miserable. I thought the joke was funny….and harmless.
Who cares what those losers think

vantexan

It really must suck to have a name like Joy and have no sense of humor whatsoever and to be so miserable. I thought the joke was funny….and harmless.
White people aren't allowed to say anything in jest related to African-Americans no matter how harmless.

vantexan

You mean like, "wassupmynigga"? So true. This is ok to say on TV by blacks or whites but say sumdatsheet own da screet and you dun.
And as illustrated the only thing worse than saying something in jest is a white guy trying to sound black. Gives me the fingernails on a chalkboard sensation. :)

Box Ox

Blowout win in 2024 if DeSantis is the guy. Guarantee it.

Ron DeSantis - Wikipedia

ms.png

Meat

Governor Ron DeSantis keeps getting attacked over and over and over, and comes out on top every time. He must really be scaring the Left, because now he’s the most dangerous figure in politics. Lol. lol

Ron DeSantis for President 2024!

Generally speaking, I construe cable “news” to be partisan non-sense being spoon fed to the the country’s most gullible (a sizable amount of the population unfortunately).

However, in this case, I think Fox nailed it.

The other day I was ordering some Balsamic vinegar (authentic of course), and I became so overcome with fear that DeSantis will get the Republican nomination for president that I accidentally ordered a 12-year-aged Balsamic, rather than a 24-year-aged!

Can you imagine having a 96 rated Tuscan red and authentic Parmesan with anything other than a 24-year-aged Balsamic?

DeSantis must be stopped!!!!!!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The other day I was ordering some Balsamic vinegar (authentic of course), and I became so overcome with fear that DeSantis will get the Republican nomination for president that I accidentally ordered a 12-year-aged Balsamic, rather than a 24-year-aged!

Can you imagine having a 96 rated Tuscan red and authentic Parmesan with anything other than a 24-year-aged Balsamic?
I think you meant to post this in the LGBT thread.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Please just give us the Cliff Notes.

Not everyone on the BC follows politics (I sure don’t).
Nah. Google is your friend. I will give you one tidbit though. Just this week he signed a law saying that hospitals, nursing homes, etc., can not block family from being with a patient when they’re dying, as was done during the pandemic.

Meat

Nah. Google is your friend. I will give you one tidbit though. Just this week he signed a law saying that hospitals, nursing homes, etc., can not block family from being with a patient when they’re dying, as was done during the pandemic.

I don’t know if that’s good or not.

I’ve pretended to own several businesses on the BC, and as a faux business owner that sounds like a governmental intrusion into the private sector.

Maybe ask some of the Ground contractors on the FedEx forum.

From my understanding, they are private business owners, and not employees of FedEx Ground.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don’t know if that’s good or not.

I’ve pretended to own several businesses on the BC, and as a faux business owner that sounds like a governmental intrusion into the private sector.

Maybe ask some of the Ground contractors on the FedEx forum.

From my understanding, they are private business owners, and not employees of FedEx Ground.
Couldn’t care less about Ground contractors. But you are correct. While I’m against most government intrusion, I’m all for people not having to die alone. Seems to me that that should be a basic human right to have a family member with you when you die.