“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

Big Rigger

Not necessarily, I believe the Holy Spirit’s prompting, guiding, leading, counseling and speaking to and through one’s conscience is more fluid and organic than a code.

It is more like a living, loving relationship than code.
Your faith is built on what Jesus did, written down and published as the Bible but you don't live according to the words written in the book because they don't deserve the authority that Jesus himself said it did? Didn't he say that heaven and earth will pass away but his word(s) will never pass away? Wasn't he called the Word of God who by his authority all things were created and by whom all things exist?

If the Bible is fallible then your belief in salvation is on shaky ground, and meditation on "untruths" will not get you to the truth that has no baseline...by your own assertion.

You are one confused person and I'd hate to be in your shoes having to answer for the thread you posted.

You call it truth but don't believe it's true. SMH.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I add nothing to Christ. Nothing.
Yeah you do.
You preach another gospel than what is in the Bible.
If it was, you would produce Bible to confirm what you believe and the statements you make.
You don’t.
Paul told the Galatian brethren in chapter 1 that if anyone preach or teach any other gospel than that which was delivered, let him be accursed...
You’ve made all kinds of statements that have absolutely no scriptural authority.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your faith is built on what Jesus did, written down and published as the Bible but you don't live according to the words written in the book because they don't deserve the authority that Jesus himself said it did? Didn't he say that heaven and earth will pass away but his word(s) will never pass away? Wasn't he called the Word of God who by his authority all things were created and by whom all things exist?

If the Bible is fallible then your belief in salvation is on shaky ground, and meditation on "untruths" will not get you to the truth that has no baseline...by your own assertion.

You are one confused person and I'd hate to be in your shoes having to answer for the thread you posted.

You call it truth but don't believe it's true. SMH.
It was written down because of who He is and what He did. He is not who He is and didn’t do what the Father sent Him to do because it was written down.

He was before the creation, He is the Word and the Word made flesh. Not a book. I love the Bible but not even close to how much I love the living Word of God.

God so loves the world .

Not because it is written in the Bible but because He so loves us.

He loves you too.

Are you a perfect man?

BrownFlush

Not all of some folks treasures are in heaven? They'd rather be like Solomon (second richest person in the land during his life) than Jesus who owned nothing by choice to set an example even although he literally owned everything.
There are many Godly people who are very wealthy in the Bible.
( I believe Osteen to be a false teacher)

It’s not a sin to have money as long as the money doesn’t have you.

Big Rigger

The guy is a false teacher. Speaking the truth from the scripture is not what he does.
I will say this for him, he has never taken one cent from Lakewood. Every nickel he has and what he has is the money from his book sales.
Books written and sold because of his position in that vast fellowship? Joel has some great points and I like him from what I know of him but you cannot serve God and lust after money. That is a collision course with disaster.

Big Rigger

It was written down because of who He is and what He did. He is not who He is and didn’t do what the Father sent Him to do because it was written down.

He was before the creation, He is the Word and the Word made flesh. Not a book. I love the Bible but not even close to how much I love the living Word of God.

God so loves the world .

He loves you too.

Are you a perfect man?
You are totally confused. Easy pickings for a cult. Are you a JW?

Integrity

Binge Poster
No doubt.
But that is not “all” the good news.
Seems according to scripture and your responses you are rejecting the gospel Jesus commanded to preach.
I clearly understand it differently from you.

Are you perfect in your obedience to Bible, in all ways, every second of every day?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Books written and sold because of his position in that vast fellowship? Joel has some great points and I like him from what I know of him but you cannot serve God and lust after money. That is a collision course with disaster.
Good point.

Have you attended a Lakewood Worship service in person or online?

Big Rigger

God so loves the world .

He loves you too.

Are you a perfect man?
By the way...the things that Jesus did was absolutely written down topically in the Old Testament prior to his birth.
But since you don't believe the Bible is the Word of God then why would you read it all anyway.
Read then recite. Your statements are destroying your argument and I wouldn't be posting things about God that are contrary to what is written in the Book that you call errant.

Btw I'm not playing into your dope-a-rope duck and weave.

Big Rigger

Big Rigger

I know a multimillionaire who lived in a $45,000.00 house and gave the majority of his vast earnings, earned by his own sweat, to children's homes and other people in need. Great was his reward when he died. He put his wealth where it could not be lost or stolen. The longer you live the more you realize how temporary this thing called life on earth is and I doubt that anyone's Roth is worth anything to them after they quit breathing.

Integrity

Binge Poster
By the way...the things that Jesus did was absolutely written down topically in the Old Testament prior to his birth.
But since you don't believe the Bible is the Word of God then why would you read it all anyway.
Read then recite. Your statements are destroying your argument and I wouldn't be posting things about God that are contrary to what is written in the Book that you call errant.

Btw I'm not playing into your dope-a-rope duck and weave.
I’m sure you read my stated position on the Bible. It hasn’t changed. It is on this thread.

Can we agree that Jesus is the Word of God made flesh?

Can we agree that God loves the world?

Can we agree that God loves you no matter what, he loves me no matter what ?

BrownFlush

I clearly understand it differently from you.
I clearly see you rejecting the truth.
Are you perfect in your obedience to Bible, in all ways, every second of every day?
No “ All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God—Paul
However, when one obeys the gospel it must be done perfectly.
The rest of your life, when one falls short... forgiveness is based on the Bible principles of your time, opportunity and ability