“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

Integrity

Binge Poster
You inferred again in your question that the church of Christ was a denomination.
I have denied this and said why it isn't.
I have shown my evidence that by definition the church of Christ is a denomination.

A denomination that denies it is a denomination therefore those aligned with it will also deny that they are involved in a denomination.
No one is denying anyone's background.

How can one be a founder of something that has already been established?
If you actually make an attempt to answer some of those very elementary questions using the Bible, it might help.

Sweet Dreams.
The church of Christ history is clearly traced back to the 19th century, are you denying this?

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am a firm believer that all believers in God across all nations and all time are what represent “the Body of Christ”, “the Church”.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@Int
I have shown my evidence that by definition the church of Christ is a denomination.
No you haven't .
A denomination that denies it is a denomination therefore those aligned with it will also deny that they are involved in a denomination.
This says nothing and proves nothing and you have shown no evidence.

The church of Christ history is clearly traced back to the 19th century, are you denying this?
I'll ask it again...
Is that possible?

BrownFlush

I am a firm believer that all believers in God across all nations and all time are what represent “the Body of Christ”, “the Church”.
Scripture ?

I don't care how firm you believe anything about anything.
If you can't find it in the Bible, you believe a lie.

Integrity

Binge Poster
@BrownFlush,

Don’t worry your religion doesn’t have to be perfect, no one’s is.

The Universal Church, the spiritual church of all believer’s is perfect. It is perfect because of what Jesus did, is doing and will do!

Integrity

Binge Poster
About the church of Christ denomination, you know you are wrong but won’t admit it. That is fine we don’t have to beat the dead horse any longer

The better question is why did the founders have to establish something that was already established if in fact it was already established, which it wasn’t because the church of Christ denomination only historically dates back to the 19th century.

Historically speaking the Roman Catholic Church is the institutional church that most closely dates to the 1 century.

Integrity

Binge Poster
More false teaching.
You throw that accusation out awful freely.

I don’t.

Just because a Christian religion is not perfect and makes errors in their judgements and practice it doesn’t make the religion false or false teaching.

Jesus is perfect, the human expressions of Him and His universal Church through religion are not.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

About the church of Christ denomination, you know you are wrong but won’t admit it. That is fine we don’t have to beat the dead horse any longer

The better question is why did the founders have to establish something that was already established if in fact it was already established, which it wasn’t because the church of Christ denomination only historically dates back to the 19th century.

Historically speaking the Roman Catholic Church is the institutional church that most closely dates to the 1 century.
So much hilarious material here...

Sweet dreams...

Integrity

Binge Poster
Gospel means “Good News”.

What is the basic “Good News” that you need to hear?

One thing I know is that no matter what God loves you!!! And that is Good News!!!!

BrownFlush

BrownFlush

you know you are wrong but won’t admit it.
I do? Lol
You are a trip.

The better question is why did the founders have to establish something that was already established if in fact it was already established,
This is what I asked .
which it wasn’t because the church of Christ denomination only historically dates back to the 19th century.
You keep spinning and spouting with nothing and show no interest in what the Bible actually teaches.
How about biblically speaking ? I wonder what the Bible would reveal was the first century church? I wonder....