“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

Big Rigger

Why because I believe differently from you?

Not sure what you mean.

What is a JW?

What type of church do you attend?
I attend the body of Christ Church. Wake up dude. Isn't this your topic? Then why do you want to know where I attend worship services so you can put a denomination label on me? Stop lying on here and get some rest. Hopefully you realize you're looking less than intelligent posting half truths and statements full of your own assertions that absolutely do not line up with the basis of salvation by faith in the Word of God...that you don't fully believe. Truth will be the judge on that final day and it's best not to water it down with your own "feelings" and lead people a stray.
Good night and good grief!

Integrity

Binge Poster
I attend the body of Christ Church. Wake up dude. Isn't this your topic? Then why do you want to know where I attend worship services so you can put a denomination label on me? Stop lying on here and get some rest. Hopefully you realize you're looking less than intelligent posting half truths and statements full of your own assertions that absolutely do not line up with the basis of salvation by faith in the Word of God...that you don't fully believe. Truth will be the judge on that final day and it's best not to water it down with your own "feelings" and lead people a stray.
Good night and good grief!

God loves you.

Are you perfect in your obedience to Bible, in all ways, every second of every day?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I clearly see you rejecting the truth.

No “ All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God—Paul
However, when one obeys the gospel it must be done perfectly.
The rest of your life, when one falls short... forgiveness is based on the Bible principles of your time, opportunity and ability
So perfect obedience to the gospel is what required not simply believing in the Son of God.

Am I understanding you correctly?

God loves you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So perfect obedience to the gospel is what required not simply believing in the Son of God.

God loves you.
Do you know what is meant when I say " obedience to the gospel"?

when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. -- 1 Thess.1: 7&8

If you haven't done it...you might want to see what the Bible says about it

Big Rigger

God loves you.

Are you perfect in your obedience to Bible, in all ways, every second of every day?
Duck and weave. I already know that God loves me. I don't need your opinion to understand truth, especially since you don't believe in biblical truth.

Finish this scripture: All scripture is.....
Hint: 2Timothy 3:16 -17.

I'm done arguing with you. Although you don't seem to believe what you still base your salvation on i pray that your understanding of what you posted here gets expanded and you find that either the Bible is true or it's a lie.

Big Rigger

God loves you.
I don't know why you keep writing this bunk. No one said you have perfection without grace. It is written "Be perfect as your Father is perfect". It didn't say that forgiveness didn't cover imperfections but that the target is perfection. The Holly Spirit convicts a person of missing the mark (sins) if they have accepted Jesus's sacrifice as the payment for their sins.

And as for your previous assertions here why would you ask someone else if they were perfect "every second of the day" if perfection is measured by an imperfect book?
I'm done explaining this to you.

Yes, and I know, God loves me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Duck and weave. I already know that God loves me. I don't need your opinion to understand truth, especially since you don't believe in biblical truth.

I'm done arguing with you. Although you don't seem to believe what you still base your salvation on i pray that your understanding of what you posted here gets expanded and you find that either the Bible is true or it's a lie.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV​

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

2 Timothy 3:17 so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.

Integrity

Binge Poster

You have a right to your opinions and beliefs.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don't know why you keep writing this bunk. No one said you have perfection without grace. It is written "Be perfect as your Father is perfect". It didn't say that forgiveness didn't cover imperfections but that the target is perfection. The Holly Spirit convicts a person of missing the mark (sins) if they have accepted Jesus's sacrifice as the payment for their sins.

And as for your previous assertions here why would you ask someone else if they were perfect "every second of the day" if perfection is measured by an imperfect book?
I'm done explaining this to you.

Yes, and I know, God loves me.
Ok NP.

Glad you accept God’s love for you!

Integrity

Binge Poster

What Does the Bible Say About Arguing?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you saying this is the only thing that a person could teach that is false?
1 John 4:1–2

Test the Spirits
4 Beloved, tdo not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

BrownFlush

1 John 4:1–2

Test the Spirits
4 Beloved, tdo not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
You've been tested by what God's word says.
You teach, believe, and promote false doctrine.

BrownFlush

Ok NP.

Glad you accept God’s love for you!
You put God's love out there like a be all, end all.
John 3:16 isn't the only verse in the Bible.

John 3:16 says nothing about repenting, confessing Christ, baptism trusting, or even loving Christ! If all these things are nonessential because they are not specified in John 3:16, why do other scriptures list them as essentials to salvation?

"Belief" that saves a person and results in eternal life is more than some mental assent you keep spinning.