“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

Integrity

Binge Poster
Very clear.
Believe ONLY is not there.
John 3:16–18

16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
The scripture is clear. I will add nothing to it or take anything away from it. It ONLY says believe.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The scripture is clear. I will add nothing to it or take anything away from it. It ONLY says believe.
The scripture is clear.

So John 3:16 is the entire revelation when it comes to God’s eternal plan for the salvation of your soul?
I wonder why there is so much more written for us to know and understand? I’m pretty sure God didn’t waste everybody’s time with useless filler.

1 Peter 3:21 says ONLY baptism saves.
Luke 13:3 says ONLY repentance will save .
Romans 10:9 says ONLY confession will save.

None of these passages have believe in them.
What now?
You are taking away by saying John 3:16 is it.
You fail to believe and obey the whole council of God.
You continue to pervert the gospel. Gal. 1: 6-9
Why is there no desire in you to actually study John 3 as well as other passages?
Too bad.

Sweet dreams.

BrownFlush

Satan and the demons believe. Are they saved?
Winner!
No they are lost forever.
James 2:19 ... they tremble but the belief is/was not enough , a faith that does not result in obedience is dead James goes on to say.

I may be wrong on this but I believe John was written to Christians, not non Christians.
First, Second, and Third John was.
Revelation, written by John, also to the Christians in the 7 churches in Asia

rod

Retired 23 years
You're a crusty yet flaky old dude, guess that's why I love you Mr. 1%.
Actually I love you because you have a great sense of humor.

I hope you freeze your nuts off, you guys choose to live there for a reason.

Who on God's green earth would choose to live there, especially after the injection of Somalians?
gods country--- north of Minneapolis anyway. You know what they say about "cold" don't you? There isn't such a thing as being cold--only being not properly dressed.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The scripture is clear.

So John 3:16 is the entire revelation when it comes to God’s eternal plan for the salvation of your soul?
I wonder why there is so much more written for us to know and understand? I’m pretty sure God didn’t waste everybody’s time with useless filler.

1 Peter 3:21 says ONLY baptism
saves.

What now?
You continue to pervert the gospel. Gal. 1: 6-9
Why is there no desire in you to actually study John 3 as well as other passages?
Too bad.

Sweet dreams.
I disagree.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
A quick scan doesn't tell me who the target recipients were. I've heard they were Christians who were contemplating turning back to unbelief. So the book was written to try and convince them to keep believing.

Again I may be wrong. Maybe getting a few books confused.
Thought that survey might help. I guess it didn’t, sorry.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please continue... where in do you? Please elaborate.
Ok. I’ll try.
The scripture is clear.

It is all that is needed. Hard to believe but I believe it.

I wonder why there is so much more written for us to know and understand?
I can’t answer that.
I’m pretty sure God didn’t waste everybody’s time with useless filler.

1 Peter 3:21 says ONLY baptism saves.

What now?
Nothing from me.
It is all that is needed.
Yes

That is true not interested.
Sweet dreams.

BrownFlush

A statement for which anyone, with any biblical knowledge would deny. No worship required? No prayers? Live a like you want, just make a mental accent that you believe in Jesus and salvation is yours. Who can believe it? SMH

Hard to believe but I believe it.
No. It’s not hard to believe.
It’s something impossible for one to believe with just the minimal proof that has been given.

I can’t answer that.
Yes you can. But you won’t.
There is a difference. I don’t think anyone is wondering why.

Nothing from me.
No doubt. To address this would totally destroy your John 3:16 position.
See above.
You won’t discuss this for the same reason. The Bible totally reveals your claim as wrong.
I wouldn’t tell that around too much. Someone might hear you that you will be responsible in misleading a soul to believe a lie.

Since you have confessed this truth about you... see above. Don’t encourage someone who is searching for the truth to believe like you do.

That is true not interested.
Very sad.
I’ll pray that you change your mind.

Sweet Dreams.

Integrity

Binge Poster
A statement for which anyone, with any biblical knowledge would deny. No worship required? No prayers? Live a like you want, just make a mental accent that you believe in Jesus and salvation is yours. Who can believe it? SMH

No. It’s not hard to believe.
It’s something impossible for one to believe with just the minimal proof that has been given.

Yes you can. But you won’t.
There is a difference. I don’t think anyone is wondering why.

No doubt. To address this would totally destroy your John 3:16 position.
See above.
You won’t discuss this for the same reason. The Bible totally reveals your claim as wrong.

I wouldn’t tell that around too much. Someone might hear you that you will be responsible in misleading a soul to believe a lie.

Since you have confessed this truth about you... see above. Don’t encourage someone who is searching for the truth to believe like you do.

Very sad.
I’ll pray that you change your mind.

Sweet Dreams.
Thank you for talking to God on my behalf.

BrownFlush

Thank you for talking to God on my behalf.
I find it difficult to believe that someone would stake their eternal salvation on one verse and one verse only and not even be interested in finding out the context of that verse in the chapter it was written.

This is called willful ignorance in 2 Peter 3:5