“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

Big Rigger

1 John 1:8
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Romans 5:8
but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Hebrew 2:17
For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.

Romans 3:23-25
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.

I believe you are misrepresenting my previous statements about the Bible that I made clear. The Bible does warn against bearing false witness against your neighbor. I wonder if a fellow human on an online discussion meets the criteria of a neighbor.

Mark 10:9
You know the commandments: ‘
Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’”

But thankfully we are not under the law but under grace. I don’t hold this against you in love.

Matthew 22:37-40
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a](A)38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b](B) 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”(C)

Just discussing on an online discussion thread.

Don’t know why the insults because we don’t always agree.

My perfection is in Christ and my belief in Him.

As a human,no I fail in my own strength enough.

Please refer to my previous posts about my beliefs about the Bible,to avoid confusion.

Regarding the Bible’s authority:

In short I believe the Spirit of God through spiritual discernment has led me to favor the “Prima Scriptura” line of reasoning and the supporting biblical arguments over the “Sola Scriptura” line of reasoning and the supporting biblical arguments.

I don’t know better than anyone. I just believe as I believe the Holy Spirit of God leads me to believe.

Luke 18:9-14

To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else,Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breastand said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

I seek to have the Spirit of the tax collector, bowing to God , through the belief in the life, death and resurrection of His Son Jesus, receiving this free gift of faith by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Two very obvious conclusive observations from your posting:

Discussing anything with you is like getting a hole in a bag of marbles...

And your most used gear seems to be reverse.

And yeah, I know, God loves me.
Save it for the next poster because you use it to back fill the holes of your argument. Kind of the spiritual eraser for your loss of rebuttal.

This ping pong game of yours is a huge waste of time.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Two very obvious conclusive observations from your posting:

Discussing anything with you is like getting a hole in a bag of marbles...

And your most used gear seems to be reverse.

And yeah, I know, God loves me.
Save it for the next poster because you use it to back fill the holes of your argument. Kind of the spiritual eraser for your loss of rebuttal.

This ping pong game of yours is a huge waste of time.
Sorry you feel that way.

I just was trying to be comprehensive in my answer.

I don’t condemn or insult anyone on here because of their beliefs, yet I am condemned and insulted at times for mine.

I am also condemned and insulted for the manner I choose to express my self here.

I am thankful God sent his Son to save not condemn and know no matter how much I am insulted or condemned I am called to keep loving you guys with the radical love found in the teachings and person of Christ the Lord.

Peace.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I find it difficult to believe that someone would stake their eternal salvation on one verse and one verse only and not even be interested in finding out the context of that verse in the chapter it was written.

This is called willful ignorance in 2 Peter 3:5
While this verse is foundational to my belief, I don’t stake my destiny on any verse or any book.

I love the Bible but I stake my entire eternal salvation and my entire spiritual life on my belief in the person of Jesus Christ the begotten Son of God. My belief in who He is, what He did, and what He is still doing in my life through relationship with Him.

Are you now going to condemn me for my belief ?

Are you now going to call me a liar and say I don’t believe in this person, Jesus?

Are you going to continue to just right everyone off who opposes your point of view off as a false teacher?

You can do all of this or not if you choose but I will not stop loving you even if you choose to condemn me.

Peace.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
While this verse is foundational to my belief, I don’t stake my destiny on any verse or any book.

I love the Bible but I stake my entire eternal salvation and my entire spiritual life on my belief in the person of Jesus Christ the begotten Son of God. My belief in who He is, what He did, and what He is still doing in my life through relationship with Him.

Are you now going to call me a liar and say I don’t believe in this person, Jesus?

Are you going to continue to just right everyone off who opposes your point of view off as a false teacher?

You can do all of this or not if you choose but I will not stop loving you even if you choose to condemn me.

Peace.
I'm going to call you what the Bible calls you.
Willfully ignorant.

BrownFlush

I hope you feel you are pleasing God by doing this.
One will always please God when you handle his word correctly,
" a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth." -2 Tim. 2:15

I hope you feel guilty because according to His Word you are not pleasing God.

BrownFlush

You're in danger.
I don't condemn anyone.
God (through His Word) does that.

I never called you anything. You have been called plenty from the Word of God.
According to the scriptures, your faith is dead.
I don't write anyone off.
But, if what one teaches or believes is not consistent with what God's Word plainly reveals, I will call them exactly what the Bible call them.

You can do all of this or not
I have chosen to take God at His word. You have not.

I will not stop loving you
Nor will I

even if you choose to condemn me.
"He said to him, ‘I will condemn you with your own words, you wicked servant! " Luke 19:22
You have condemned yourself. I don't condemn anyone. Not my department.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You're in danger.

I don't condemn anyone.
God (through His Word) does that.

I never called you anything. You have been called plenty from the Word of God.
According to the scriptures, your faith is dead.

I don't write anyone off.
But, if what one teaches or believes is not consistent with what God's Word plainly reveals, I will call them exactly what the Bible call them.

I have chosen to take God at His word. You have not.

Nor will I

"He said to him, ‘I will condemn you with your own words, you wicked servant! " Luke 19:22
You have condemned yourself. I don't condemn anyone. Not my department.
Didn’t read what you had to say but I will continue to pray for you with love in my heart.

BrownFlush

I will continue to pray for you with love in my heart.
Many reject the truth . You’re in good company.
Really... you’re in the worst company you can be in.
“ The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge. The words that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.” John 12:48

I’ll take all the prayers I can get from anyone who gives them for my behalf.
But, looking at your responses to what the scripture actually says, I can assure you, I will pray diligently for you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Really... you’re in the worst company you can be in.
“ The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge. The words that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.” John 12:48

I’ll take all the prayers I can get from anyone who gives them for my behalf.
But, looking at your responses to what the scripture actually says, I can assure you, I will pray diligently for you.
I will continue to pray for you with love in my heart.