“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Gospel means “ Good News”

This is good news:

God loves the world.

John 3:16(NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
@Integrity
Have you ever studied John 3?
I'm going to go with you have not. Because if you have, you would understand the context of verse 16. Check it out. If you have questions, I'd be glad to try and help.

Does the Bible teach that salvation is conditional or unconditional ?
If it is conditional, what are the conditions the Bible gives?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you a perfect man or woman?
1 John 1:8
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
He loves you too.
Romans 5:8
but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
God loves the world but liars will be cast into the lake of fire.
Hebrew 2:17
For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.

Romans 3:23-25
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.

Or is that one of the false statements you claim is in the Bible?
I believe you are misrepresenting my previous statements about the Bible that I made clear. The Bible does warn against bearing false witness against your neighbor. I wonder if a fellow human on an online discussion meets the criteria of a neighbor.

Mark 10:9
You know the commandments: ‘
Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’”

But thankfully we are not under the law but under grace. I don’t hold this against you in love.

Matthew 22:37-40
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a](A)38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b](B) 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”(C)

Your redundant babble and leading questions are shallow at best.
Just discussing on an online discussion thread.

Don’t know why the insults because we don’t always agree.
I said "are you perfect" or even clean enough to judge what constitutes the state of perfection?
My perfection is in Christ and my belief in Him.

As a human,no I fail in my own strength enough.
And what do you base your assertion of perfection on since you say the Bible isn't totally true?
Please refer to my previous posts about my beliefs about the Bible,to avoid confusion.

Regarding the Bible’s authority:

In short I believe the Spirit of God through spiritual discernment has led me to favor the “Prima Scriptura” line of reasoning and the supporting biblical arguments over the “Sola Scriptura” line of reasoning and the supporting biblical arguments.

There's got to be a mar but you don't even know what that is but yet you tell people on here that you know better. This is vanity at best.

I don’t know better than anyone. I just believe as I believe the Holy Spirit of God leads me to believe.

Luke 18:9-14

To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else,Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breastand said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

I seek to have the Spirit of the tax collector, bowing to God , through the belief in the life, death and resurrection of His Son Jesus, receiving this free gift of faith by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
It says that Paul stood in the temple for weeks and argued with the false church leaders in many towns.
Why don't you read it yourself so that you don't have to ask so many dumb questions on here.

Oh I forgot, you don't need the Bible. Just make it up as you go. Sitting in a field of dandelions blowing the seeds and meditating.
Are you from San Francisco?
Do you like poppy seed dressing?
Do you ever smoke weed?
Are you ever sorry for leading people astray?
I don’t follow this reply. ?

Integrity

Binge Poster
@Integrity
I'm going to go with you have not. Because if you have, you would understand the context of verse 16. Check it out. If you have questions, I'd be glad to try and help.

John 3:16–18

16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

floridays

@Integrity

You didn't ask me, I'll butt in however
The bible teaches salvation through grace, by faith, it's a gift of God.

I'll ask you a question, If you give your child a gift is it conditional?

If it is conditional is it no longer a gift but a payment as such for future acts?

I want you to think and search the scriptures, in thinking your answer still will not come without the Holy Spirit revealing truth to you.

I'm not miserable, I'm redeemed, by the blood of the Lamb, God's Lamb crucified for me, personally. His name is Jesus.

Let your games begin, my faith, my trust resides only in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, for me and how God views it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You didn't ask me, I'll butt in however

If it is conditional is it no longer a gift but a payment as such for future acts?

I want you to think and search the scriptures, in thinking your answer still will not come without the Holy Spirit revealing truth to you.

I'm not miserable, I'm redeemed, by the blood of the Lamb, God's Lamb crucified for me, personally. His name is Jesus.

Let your games begin, my faith, my trust resides only in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, for me and how God views it.

Nothing more, nothing less.
I agree!! Thanks for sharing!

floridays

I agree!!
I glad you do, not that it matters.

As you have said many times God loves you, that is truth. God does not and cannot save by loving, it's not possible. God hates sin as well, He cannot look on it even as those he loves are sinners. That is precisely why He sent His son, to die in my, in your, in the ones He loves place. It took blood, it took a sacrifice to satisfy God. Jesus, in being sinless, laying down His life satisfied what God required, a sinless sacrifice. My sin was/is imputed to Christ and Jesus righteousness is imputed to me.

Love does not save, water baptism does not save (@BrownFlush), believing on the Lord Jesus Christ does save. It's the gift of and from God simply by believing Him.

That is the Gospel, nothing added, nothing subtracted.

floridays

I agree!! Thanks for sharing!
You're welcome, you may not agree with my next post however. I guess that's how this works, we'll see.

Actually my next post is directly above.

I'm compelled to say, willfully and without reservation
Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God, I am a Blood bought, redeemed sinner, nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I glad you do, not that it matters.

As you have said many times God loves you, that is truth. God does not and cannot save by loving, it's not possible. God hates sin as well, He cannot look on it even as those he loves are sinners. That is precisely why He sent His son, to die in my, in your, in the ones He loves place. It took blood, it took a sacrifice to satisfy God. Jesus, in being sinless, laying down His life satisfied what God required, a sinless sacrifice. My sin was/is imputed to Christ and Jesus righteousness is imputed to me.

Love does not save, water baptism does not save (@BrownFlush), believing on the Lord Jesus Christ does save. It's the gift of and from God simply by believing Him.

Yes. I think we can agree that God’s love for us is what motivated Him to send his son Jesus and it is belief in Jesus and what He did for us, as you stated, that leads to salvation.

Oh what greater love is there that He did that for us?!!

floridays

Yes. I think we can agree that God’s love for us is what motivated Him to send his son Jesus and it is belief in Jesus and what He did for us, as you stated, that leads to salvation.

Oh what greater love is there that He did that for us?!!
There is no greater love, but love does not save, shed blood saves.

Integrity

Binge Poster
There is no greater love, but love does not save, shed blood saves.
Yes no doubt. God’s love can attract us to the Son but it is belief in the Son that saves

I knew this intellectually for about 27 years but I was unable to believe that what Jesus did was enough but the second I truly experienced God’s love for me my eyes were open to the depth of His love in Christ Jesus and it was that moment I was finally able to receive the gift and believe and I knew to the depth of my soul that precisely why He sent His son, to die in my place,his shed blood, shed for me, my sin. Jesus, perfect in every way laying down His life satisfied what God required, a sinless sacrifice. My sin was/is imputed to Christ and Jesus righteousness is imputed to me.
It's the gift of and from God simply by believing Him.

My life and my relationship with God has never been the same since that moment.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
Sweet Dreams

BrownFlush

but it is belief in the Son that saves
Where in the Bible is belief ONLY saved anyone?

AGAIN...@Integrity

So you refuse to engage again? Why?

BrownFlush

Yes it does.

The faith that is in this text is your problem.
Nowhere in the Bible does anyone "accept" Jesus and pray and get "saved"
Do you have the faith that the scripture requires? Or is your faith (belief) some mental accent of believing in God you know nothing about?
Paul told the Romans that faith (saving faith) comes from a knowledge of the word of God. The faith that saves doesn't come from anywhere else( personal experience, human emotion, human reason)
With God's grace and (obedient) faith one can receive the gift of salvation God has given us. Nothing has been done to "earn" the gift. He gave us his son, through which one receives the gift.

The Bible teaches and commands obedience. A faith that responds to the commands of God.
Plenty of examples in scripture of people being taught what to do and responding to the preaching Jesus commanded to be preached. "He that believes and is baptized shall be saved"
Again, nowhere does anyone look up and say "I believe" and is "saved"
It can be.

Air is free but you have to breath.

Acts of obedience or responding to the commands of God are not"payments". They are responses to what he has done for me. One could never do anything to "earn " salvation. But , I love him enough to do what he wants.

So, you're saying salvation is unconditional? If you believe that then you have to believe everyone that has lived and died will be in heaven. If not, why not?

I want you to think and search the scriptures,
I want you to thinking search the scriptures.

in thinking your answer still will not come without the Holy Spirit revealing truth to you.
Glad you brought this up.
The Holy Spirit baptism you claimed to have been baptized with. You have never answered that but refused numerous times.
Again, where did this take place for you? What happened when this took place? How did you know this took place? How did you know you were baptized by the Holy Spirit?

I affirm that the Holy Spirit works through the written word and only the written word. He will reveal the same thing to me the same thing the same way he reveals to everyone else, through the written word. Revealing the mind of God through inspired men and putting it into words was his part of our salvation.

But, like @Integrity , please tell of your "experience ".
Let your games begin,
You're the Riddler. not me.

BrownFlush

Love does not save,
Yes it does. No love, no salvation.
water baptism does not save (@BrownFlush),
You disagree with Peter in 1Peter 3:21 "Baptism doth also now save us"Acts 2:38, Acts 22:16 Pau. l Mark 16:16 Jesus

believing on the Lord Jesus Christ does save.
Yes it does..but not belief only according to the Bible...

You've added and subtracted plenty .
You pervert the gospel. Gal. 1:6-9

Integrity

Binge Poster
Where in the Bible is belief ONLY saved anyone?

AGAIN...@Integrity

So you refuse to engage again? Why?

The condition is clearly stated in this Scripture.