1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

wilberforce15

Again, I've said repeatedly to do it early enough. No limbs involved. No pain felt. You just have to characterize me that way to try and win an argument. And I've said I understand where you're coming from. I'm not going to go protest a woman's right to choose. At some point I think it's murder. For me it's just a matter of setting the line that shouldn't be crossed.
So you can kill people who can't feel pain?

wilberforce15

People act like "viability" matters. It's profoundly stupid. Viability is irrelevant.

The 23 week old outside the womb is just as dependent as the 23 week old inside the womb.
Which is the same dependency as the 3 week old inside the womb.
They are ALL totally dependent.

vantexan

All of them are viable. The only thing you have to do for them to live is nothing.

Literally. Do nothing and they live just fine. That's viable.
A baby can be born prematurely and live. No baby at the stage I'm talking about can. No head, no heartbeat, no nerves. If a woman brings in a 13 yr old who's 6 months pregnant and wants the baby aborted too bad. That baby can survive being born early. That's viability, not cells dividing 3 days after conception.

vantexan

People act like "viability" matters. It's profoundly stupid. Viability is irrelevant.

The 23 week old outside the womb is just as dependent as the 23 week old inside the womb.
Which is the same dependency as the 3 week old inside the womb.
They are ALL totally dependent.
People act like "viability" doesn't matter. It's profoundly stupid. Viability is relevant.

wilberforce15

Yep. I'm cool with counting it for those purposes, or not counting for those purposes.

It's not an issue of humanity. Sometimes such transportation designs discriminate based on age of the passengers. Either way is cool.

She could also be breaking the law. She has a baby under 10 pounds that isn't in a certified car seat.

newolddude

FX6vH6CUYAIZVMu

vantexan

my bros gotta be careful his gf is spanish she might not want an abortion
And that's the point. "I wasn't careful, gotta get an abortion". For the vast majority of abortions it's a safety valve for irresponsible behavior. They try to defend it with rare exceptions, but it's murdering your unborn child to cover your ass.

rickyb

And that's the point. "I wasn't careful, gotta get an abortion". For the vast majority of abortions it's a safety valve for irresponsible behavior. They try to defend it with rare exceptions, but it's murdering your unborn child to cover your ass.
Im pro abortion pregnancy sux. but if guys i listened to were anti abortion maybe i would b also

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yes she is being a drama queen with the hands behind the back thing.

But, Capitol Police claim they arrested her.

And they did get walked over to tables for processing.

They wouldn't have been able to force any of them to leave without putting them under arrest. But, unlike conservative Trump supporters, these folks were let go on their own recognizance, probably all charges dropped immediately.