1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

newolddude

"
They wouldn't have been able to force any of them to leave without putting them under arrest. But, unlike conservative Trump supporters, these folks were let go on their own recognizance, probably all charges dropped immediately.

I missed the part where these Commie women pushed through barriers, attacked security/law enforcement with bear spray and flagpoles, broke out windows, got in to the Supreme Court building, propped their feet up on desks and left them nasty notes. They were standing in the friggin street with 10 foot high fences stopping them.

tourists24

"

I missed the part where these Commie women pushed through barriers, attacked security/law enforcement with bear spray and flagpoles, broke out windows, got in to the Supreme Court building, propped their feet up on desks and left them nasty notes. They were standing in the friggin street with 10 foot high fences stopping them.
At least these were real arrests....

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
"

I missed the part where the police invited these people to do something, then started shooting flash bangs grenades at them, killing two people for no reason, and forcing people to try to defend themselves, calling it a riot, and indefinitely detaining people without bail or any other due process rights. But, yes we should all feel bad for AOC's photo op appearance and subsequent fine.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I missed the part where the police invited these people to do something, then started shooting flash bangs grenades at them, killing two people for no reason, and forcing people to try to defend themselves, calling it a riot, and indefinitely detaining people without bail or any other due process rights. But, yes we should all feel bad for AOC's photo op appearance and subsequent fine.
Notice how this one jackass is always shilling for the lunatics. Oh and that other fool, jiangshi. I have a feeling they’re retreads.

newolddude

Notice how this one jackass is always shilling for the lunatics. Oh and that other fool, jiangshi. I have a feeling they’re retreads.
I love your sensitivity to someone having a different opinion than you.

Talk to the Moderators about making this forum conservatives only and you guys can circle jerk all day long without hearing a contradictory voice. Make it your safe space.

vantexan

Talk to the Moderators about making this forum conservatives only and you guys can circle jerk all day long without hearing a contradictory voice. Make it your safe space.
Oh, I see. You want to lob grenades without them being lobbed back.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I don't have a problem with disagreeing with people. @Box Ox, among others, can offer a differing perspective, and I have no problem having discussions with him. Tbh, you guys should feel ashamed when @rickyb is a better to converse with than you are.

Box Ox

Im saying if you want me gone talk to a Moderator and explain why I should be purged.

I disagree with anyone who might think you should be purged. We need people around here who believe men can give birth and everything is racist to keep the conversations interesting. Can't all just be o-faces for Trump. :)