1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

tourists24

If Republicans would just do what democrats do in liberal states when their side loses a referendum vote then the voters voices are irrelevant. You know just find a judge to do your will and pass whatever legislation you want

rickyb

years ago my bro was telling me his perspective on pregnancy which is "YOU GOTTA KILL THAT THING"

tonight we were talking about his gf who is anti abortion and i told my bro "YOU GOTTA KILL THAT THING" and i made punching motion

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1660140495736.png

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
It's SO difficult to talk about abortion and the millions of innocent, helpless, blameless, dependent, loving human beings that have been chopped up and genuinely sold.
I'm no light weight in the defense for conservatism and I'm not a safety Sally or worry wart etc but when I allow myself to think about these babies I literally can break down and weep. I'll admit this with no hesitation. Abortion, in America, is such a huge mistake that I can't reconcile it and I stay frustrated about it.
If I had to pick the #1 thing wrong with America I'd say it is the availability of abortion for convenience and selfishness.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
9C6F0B63-6C5F-4154-8F29-70EDE22FDA23.jpeg

So many people who have the desire to have kids, and yet these monsters are just throwing them away as if they were garbage. Had a friend who’s girlfriend got pregnant, and not too long after they broke up, she aborted his kid. No one wants to be responsible or face consequences for their actions. We see that more today in all facets of life. But the times they are changing.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I understand that it was mostly for show.

But still, interesting for one of the reddest/most conservative states around.
it doesn't help that the ballot question was phrased in the most convoluted way possible

i doubt it tipped the scale, but i would bet some votes went the wrong way out of pure confusion