1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"And Sampson slayed the Philistines with the jawbone of @BigGuy2732 .''
419D31AC-483F-4575-A541-361A1B1A13E7.gif

BigGuy2732

Jesus plainly taught the separation.
Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” - Mark 12:17
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not of the world.” - John 18:36
You seriously need to go somewhere and repent of you spreading lies.
Our Lord was explaining taxes to us. Pretty simple.

His kingdom is not of this world, but He wants this world to be transformed where every single knee bows at His name. The ultimate goal of the Church is the salvation of souls. What do you think that means? Creating Christian Kingdoms worldwide.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Our Lord was explaining taxes to us. Pretty simple.

His kingdom is not of this world, but He wants this world to be transformed where every single knee bows at His name. The ultimate goal of the Church is the salvation of souls. What do you think that means? Creating Christian Kingdoms worldwide.
That's not the "goal" of the New Testament Church. It is the "purpose" The reason it was purchased by the blood of Christ-Acts 20:28.
Christian Kingdoms? the Bible is silent about such nonsense.
The church IS the Kingdom . The kingdom Christ established and rules as King.

BigGuy2732

That's not the "goal" of the New Testament Church. It is the "purpose" The reason it was purchased by the blood of Christ-Acts 20:28.
Christian Kingdoms? the Bible is silent about such nonsense.
The church IS the Kingdom . The kingdom Christ established and rules as King.
The highest law of the Church is the salvation of souls. Most souls go to Hell. (Matt 7:14) (The number of the elect is so small — so small — that, were we to know how small it is, we would faint away with grief: one here and there, scattered up and down the world - St Louis De Montfort)

God desires to be worshipped properly. This means nations and their leaders are to consecrate their lands to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and make it their mission to convert all souls to the true faith. The Church is his Kingdom; you’re right. The Church is the mystical body. Christ lives in the Catholic faith and your faith is dead.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The highest law of the Church is the salvation of souls. Most souls go to Hell. (Matt 7:14) (The number of the elect is so small — so small — that, were we to know how small it is, we would faint away with grief: one here and there, scattered up and down the world - St Louis De Montfort)

God desires to be worshipped properly. This means nations and their leaders are to consecrate their lands to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and make it their mission to convert all souls to the true faith. The Church is his Kingdom; you’re right. The Church is the mystical body. Christ lives in the Catholic faith and your faith is dead.
😂😂😂😂 The child molesters!

wilberforce15

Nah, just the last 6. These new popes destroyed our faith in an attempt to bring Protestants back into the Church. Isn’t working that well, it’s just emptied the pews of Catholics.
There are people who believe silly things, and then there are people who still think the 254 popes on your list were good, or decent, people. The vicars of satan on earth.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
God desires to be worshipped properly. This means nations and their leaders are to consecrate their lands to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and make it their mission to convert all souls to the true faith.
To worship God properly ( as he desires) means this?
There is not a word in scripture that supports what you're spouting.