1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Sad as that is, I think that’s just the risk the woman took for taking too long to have children which is becoming more common. Fertility doesn’t last forever, and time stops for no one.
Most Young People Have No Idea When Fertility Begins To Decline
I have said before that the only reason I would ever date was if I wanted to start a family, and because of this my absolute age cutoff for a partner is 25 but more realistically around 22. The amount of butthurt this typically generates from people who don't understand what you just said is immense enough to crush you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sad as that is, I think that’s just the risk the woman took for taking too long to have children which is becoming more common. Fertility doesn’t last forever, and time stops for no one.
Most Young People Have No Idea When Fertility Begins To Decline
The whole story read as pretty fake to me. Two doctors have to sign off saying the fetus is inviable, then CNN interviewed a doctor who said she would have.

Then it says they asked for money online so she could leave the state and get an abortion, they were given a bunch of money, then never did it.

Probably just teeing up a lawsuit.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I have said before that the only reason I would ever date was if I wanted to start a family, and because of this my absolute age cutoff for a partner is 25 but more realistically around 22. The amount of butthurt this typically generates from people who don't understand what you just said is immense enough to crush you.
Yeah 25 is my cutoff too, but now it’s even getting more difficult because now I gotta find out if they’re vaxxed too. I was considering holding back, but I said :censored2: it, it needs to be said and be known. Too many are falling for the I can have kids whenever meme and it will just bite them in the ass later. The wall spares no one, lol.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
The whole story read as pretty fake to me. Two doctors have to sign off saying the fetus is inviable, then CNN interviewed a doctor who said she would have.

Then it says they asked for money online so she could leave the state and get an abortion, they were given a bunch of money, then never did it.

Probably just teeing up a lawsuit.
IMG_1492.gif

I just stopped reading when I found out her age, lol. But typically these stories are just made to illicit a reaction/emotion.

vantexan

Yeah 25 is my cutoff too, but now it’s even getting more difficult because now I gotta find out if they’re vaxxed too. I was considering holding back, but I said :censored2: it, it needs to be said and be known. Too many are falling for the I can have kids whenever meme and it will just bite them in the ass later. The wall spares no one, lol.
At 51 I thought 25 was my cutoff too but had to settle for a 51 year old. Apparently the 20 somethings don't feel the same.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
At 51 I thought 25 was my cutoff too but had to settle for a 51 year old. Apparently the 20 somethings don't feel the same.
At 28 I can’t see myself with and 18 year old, or even a 21 year old. They’re young and want to party and explore the world meanwhile I just want to stay at home and spend time with the family since I’m just too tired for anything else, lol. Also I am terrified of running the risk of alimony and child support.

vantexan

At 28 I can’t see myself with and 18 year old, or even a 21 year old. They’re young and want to party and explore the world meanwhile I just want to stay at home and spend time with the family since I’m just too tired for anything else, lol. Also I am terrified of running the risk of alimony and child support.
Very valid reasons that explain why our birth rates in the Western world have plummeted.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Better to find someone closer to your age.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Very valid reasons that explain why our birth rates in the Western world have plummeted.
The game is rigged and people wonder why young men do not want to participate in society when growing up and attending the educational institutions and around them they’re beaten in their heads that they are the reason why society is the way it is. I try not to be all doom and gloom and always keep a positive state of mind, but I know young men are hurting and as a result young women are hurting too since it’s up to men to lead. Things will change for the better though. That much is true. We can only take so much.

newolddude

So is 25 too old to be breeding?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Fake.
Amazing people fall for these trash rag stories.
Abortion is allowed in that state if the mother's life is in danger. The article never said that once.

Leftists are willing to openly lie to defend their religious sacrament of child sacrifice.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Yeah, generally that’s when the drop off starts considerably so. There’s exceptions to the rule, but it’s best between the ages of 18-25 with 18 being the optimal age. But people do not want to hear it because reasons. Also not to mention the poor diet and all the trash they put in food now hence why most men and women are considered weaker than the previous generation since it may have an affect on fertility.