1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Some wars are absolutely necessary. Many of the seemingly endless ones we’ve been involved in recently not so much including the current one.
Joe Biden caused the war in Ukraine.
I don't have a problem getting involved and ending it.

I do have a problem with the pathetic way he's fighting it. Dragging it out just like all the other modern wars. We don't fight wars to end them anymore that's the problem.

rickyb

How much dignity is in your communism?

Taking from hard working folks and give to the ruling class?
i am against any undemocratic system which concentrates power

what you described i am against and sounds awfully like capitalism as well.

rickyb

Joe Biden caused the war in Ukraine.
I don't have a problem getting involved and ending it.

I do have a problem with the pathetic way he's fighting it. Dragging it out just like all the other modern wars. We don't fight wars to end them anymore that's the problem.
i very much doubt joe biden solely caused the war in ukraine although he is certainly partly responsible

Box Ox

Democrats probably aren’t big fans of Republicans who can engage in some self-reflection like this and might eventually get things turned around for the Republican Party. He’s saying some correct things:

“First, we got creamed among voters who disliked both Issue 1 and also Ohio's current law (heartbeat bill). We saw this consistently in polling and in conversations. "I don't like Issue 1, but I'd rather have that extreme than the other extreme." This is a political fact, not my opinion.”

“Give people a heartbeat bill with no exceptions and it loses 65-35. (The reason we didn't lose 65-35 last night is that some people who hate "no exceptions" restrictions will still refuse to vote for things like Issue 1).”

vantexan

Democrats probably aren’t big fans of Republicans who can engage in some self-reflection like this and might eventually get things turned around for the Republican Party. He’s saying some correct things:

“First, we got creamed among voters who disliked both Issue 1 and also Ohio's current law (heartbeat bill). We saw this consistently in polling and in conversations. "I don't like Issue 1, but I'd rather have that extreme than the other extreme." This is a political fact, not my opinion.”

“Give people a heartbeat bill with no exceptions and it loses 65-35. (The reason we didn't lose 65-35 last night is that some people who hate "no exceptions" restrictions will still refuse to vote for things like Issue 1).”
They got creamed? Were they wrestling with @BrownFlush ?

Non liberal

Yessss please do that. Let’s see the GOP go all in on this issue. Maybe then they can lose control of the House.
They will, they will never win another election again. Because people like you are so sick and disgusting you think it’s ok to murder a baby. Oh how civilization has fallen. Really makes a person sick in the stomach. So yes, congratulations, elections just aren’t worth voting for someone who oks infanticide.

Box Ox

How about we just come up with a lawful description of murder??!?!
Yessss please do that. Let’s see the GOP go all in on this issue. Maybe then they can lose control of the House.
They will, they will never win another election again.

Seems that making voters anywhere outside of deep red states choose between all abortion or no abortion will rarely end well for Republicans in a post-Roe world.

Next Day Err

They will, they will never win another election again. Because people like you are so sick and disgusting you think it’s ok to murder a baby. Oh how civilization has fallen. Really makes a person sick in the stomach. So yes, congratulations, elections just aren’t worth voting for someone who oks infanticide.
It’s not ok to murder a baby.

It is ok for a pregnant woman to make the tough decision to end her pregnancy and abort the fetus.