1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

El Correcto

god is dead
“In the beginning”

Errrrr wrong, you don’t know about a beginning or if there even was one.

God created the heavens and the earth

Errrr wrong, earth wasn’t around until much later in the universes timeline; no proof of heaven.

Should I go on?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You’ve proven you can’t even make it off the first page of the Bible. Correct your mistake admit it isn’t inerrant and we can move onto page 2 of your book.
"Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are not you my workmanship in the Lord?" - 1 Corinthians 9:1

BrownFlush 2 Google School of Divinity 0

Looks like Paul made up stuff like Luke.

Non liberal

Whoa said that?

Who said that?

Yes.

It seems to me that Jesus was most troubled by the established religion and self righteous of His day.
I don’t know about most troubled. There are plenty of examples of him condemning the people of his time for the wicked they did, and telling them to sin no more.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
“In the beginning”

Errrr wrong, earth wasn’t around until much later in the universes timeline; no proof of heaven.

Should I go on?
That...timeline...yeah...the scholars were there.

Non liberal

“In the beginning”

Should I go on?
lol, WTH are you talking about? Was it not Einstein who looked into the Hubble telescope and said “I now see the need for a beginning?” You need to brush up on your science son. That’s what the Big Bang is all about. Not You or anybody else has any idea of a timeline of earth or the universe no matter how much you guess. Or about heaven for that matter. Yes, please go on and continue to embarrass yourself.

El Correcto

god is dead
lol, WTH are you talking about? Was it not Einstein who looked into the Hubble telescope and said “I now see the need for a beginning?” You need to brush up on your science son. That’s what the Big Bang is all about. Not You or anybody else has any idea of a timeline of earth or the universe no matter how much you guess. Or about heaven for that matter. Yes, please go on and continue to embarrass yourself.
A beginning of measurable space and time absolutely. A beginning of the universe itself? The singularity space and time expanded out from? Nah.

Non liberal

A beginning of measurable space and time absolutely. A beginning of the universe itself? The singularity space and time expanded out from? Nah.
According to science there was nothing before the Big Bang. Absolutely nothing but….laws. And where do you think the laws came from? Laws aren’t materialistic, they’re intelligence.

El Correcto

god is dead
lol ok, thank you for proving my point. And just what do you think that singularity could be?

There is no shame in not knowing every detail about theoretical physics and big bang theory. But don’t act like your argument is valid and that the singularity is your imaginary friend. Challenge yourself a bit too, not just me.

Non liberal

There is no shame in not knowing every detail about theoretical physics and big bang theory. But don’t act like your argument is valid and that the singularity is your imaginary friend. Challenge yourself a bit too, not just me.
lol, well you see I do challenge myself all the time, the problem is every time I do science keeps moving the goal post. Steven hawking was absolutely brilliant genius when he came up with the Big Bang theory. Although scientists like to say it’s more like a fact than theory. Now your big think.com is saying something different?, lol. Go figure, I’d never thought.