1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I can't believe that anybody thinks those words still hold weight. Nobody cares. You think everybody is racist, misogynistic, and sexist.
Actually no, I use those words very carefully because I still believe they mean something when used correctly. Own them. They are all you. I even verified the exact definition of misogynistic before I posted it so I was 100% accurate.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You don't get marriage advice from divorced women. You don't get sobriety advice from addicts. You don't get job advice from the unemployed or poor.

And you don't ask single moms how not to become single moms.

People suck at diagnosing themselves.

Copy successes
Not failures.
People do learn from mistakes. That’s why AA is so successful. Many times a divorced person has incites into how a marriage can be better because of past failures.
No perfect solutions, but as a species we learn though trial and error.

wilberforce15

People do learn from mistakes. That’s why AA is so successful. Many times a divorced person has incites into how a marriage can be better because of past failures.
No perfect solutions, but as a species we learn though trial and error.
AA is not successful. It's the most successful of people who all have really bad success rates.

wilberforce15

Many would disagree.
They're wrong.

AA is run by people who tell you that you will always be an alcoholic. That it is part of identity, and the best hope is to become an alcoholic who no longer drinks for the rest of his days.

That's a flat out lie created by the alcoholics who run AA. Alcoholism is not a permanent identity.

It needs to be run by people who aren't alcoholics.

UnionStrong

They're wrong.

AA is run by people who tell you that you will always be an alcoholic. That it is part of identity, and the best hope is to become an alcoholic who no longer drinks for the rest of his days.

That's a flat out lie created by the alcoholics who run AA. Alcoholism is not a peanent identity.

4997B83E-39E3-4B8F-B6F0-D8F5D4B88CCD.gif

UnionStrong

They're wrong.

That's a flat out lie created by the alcoholics who run AA. Alcoholism is not a permanent identity.

Now you’re showing your limitations.

wilberforce15

Now you’re showing your limitations.
AA tells you at the start that you will always be an alcoholic.

That's a flat out lie. You weren't always one. And you don't have to stay one. It's absolute nonsense.

An addict doesn't always have to be an addict. Leaving addiction as an identity or even a temptation is possible. They throw that out from the start.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not cheering for Tesla to win. I'm informing everyone that they will win and that it won't be close. They're amazing, but they're also a perfect tool for the dystopia they will usher in. But it's not in doubt. The tools are superior. They make better machines. Internal combustion is dead in a consumer sense.

I am informing people of what the future is, not cheering for it. And I am making money on it, because it is going to happen either way. So, I might as well be able to buy a better compound in Montana.
You sound like more the Idaho type

vantexan

You don't get marriage advice from divorced women. You don't get sobriety advice from addicts. You don't get job advice from the unemployed or poor.

And you don't ask single moms how not to become single moms.

People suck at diagnosing themselves.

Copy successes
Not failures.
As a fellow with a bunch, as in 8 single aunts with kids, I can tell you that there's no one size fits all. Some cheated on their husbands. Some had their husbands cheat. A couple were dropped for younger women when their husbands became successful. Some are so bitchy no one wants them. One is the very embodiment of sweetness and kindness but made several bad choices in husbands. There's no one size fits all, people are individuals and life often takes a different turn than expected. All are in their 60's and 70's now and are a lot wiser and even a bit jaded. Be careful about broad generalizations, that might be you someday.

rickyb

AA tells you at the start that you will always be an alcoholic.

That's a flat out lie. You weren't always one. And you don't have to stay one. It's absolute nonsense.

An addict doesn't always have to be an addict. Leaving addiction as an identity or even a temptation is possible. They throw that out from the start.
Chilli peppers singer says he will always b even though hes clean