1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It is really hard to find a bigger cause of social problems than single moms.

They're not heroes. They're the worst. They are responsible for raising just about every single person in prison.
Wow. Really? Generalize much about something you have no idea about?

So you’re saying that the father’s have no blame in the raising of their children?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
the percentage of women that remarry is much greater than the percentage of men that remarry...
A simple Google search says otherwise.

6B644B11-B2B2-41E5-9D37-090197309E48.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You're the guy who feels like traditions are lost and how today's world has lost its way. You think things should be back to the way they were decades, or even centuries ago.

And then you meet a guy like me, and when I try to settle our differences the old fashioned way, the cops get called or you start with the, "touch me and I'll sue" mantra.

You like to think you're an old school guy who has the secret to life, but you're really just another insecure bitch.
04651A97-F76F-4B23-BEE7-371E097D1F86.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Clearly that's exactly what I said (*worlds biggest eyeroll*) .

Calm down, darlin'.

Then try again.
All I can say is, I sure hope you aren’t raising your children to believe as you do and most importantly, I hope none of your daughters ever end up as single moms. I’ll feel so sorry for your daughters if that happens.

wilberforce15

All I can say is, I sure hope you aren’t raising your children to believe as you do and most importantly, I hope none of your daughters ever end up as single moms. I’ll feel so sorry for your daughters if that happens.
They won't end up as single moms. They have a good dad who is good at screening, no daddy issues, aren't sl00ts, etc.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They won't end up as single moms. They have a good dad who is good at screening, no daddy issues, aren't sl00ts, etc.
Said the father of every future single mom ever. No one has control over who will be single parents. You raise your children with good morals and values and hope for the best after that.

You can’t control if the guy has a midlife crisis and leaves his family, whether he dies from cancer or is hit by a bus. You sure are smug in your imagined superiority.

wilberforce15

Said the father of every future single mom ever. No one has control over who will be single parents. You raise your children with good morals and values and hope for the best after that.

You can’t control if the guy has a midlife crisis and leaves his family, whether he dies from cancer or is hit by a bus. You sure are smug in your imagined superiority.
Listen sweets, let's not pretend you have wisdom or good insight to share here.

People who aren't single moms are better at not becoming single moms.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You don't get marriage advice from divorced women. You don't get sobriety advice from addicts. You don't get job advice from the unemployed or poor.

And you don't ask single moms how not to become single moms.

People suck at diagnosing themselves.

Copy successes
Not failures.
And you don’t take life advice from sexist, misogynistic, racist people who think they know everything. That’s always a lose-lose situation in life.