1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, it isn't. The very definition is based in law. Lol, you're way too smart to believe what you're saying right now.
The point is, you're welcome to try to justify your decisions with logic or morals, but using laws is not a valid path. Man's laws are flawed. Historically, that's not even debatable.

The point is, you're welcome to try to justify your decisions with logic or morals, but using laws is not a valid path. Man's laws are flawed. Historically, that's not even debatable.
Sure, but murder is very specific. I justify my decision as my own, I don't have to qualify it to you or anyone else. I'm glad we are allowed our own views, we see things differently, and that's fine with me.

And yes, I've heard a baby's heartbeat on an ultrasound, most likely scores of times more than you. Where you going next with that?

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip
which is what that says.
I’m not good with words and stuff and I’m also real dumb that’s why I work at ups, so I don’t quite understand what you’re saying. It’s a simple sentence yes? Does it say start judging people so that you can be judged by the same standards as yours?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ok thanks. Just to clarify I don’t disagree with your feelings about the matter. But I believe Jesus said something about that. Matthew 7:1 in fact.
Judge not ... - This command refers to rash, censorious, and unjust judgment. See Romans 2:1. Luke Luk 6:37 explains it in the sense of "condemning." Christ does not condemn judging , for that, when according to justice, is lawful and necessary. Nor does he condemn our "forming an opinion" of the conduct of others, for it is impossible "not" to form an opinion of conduct that we know to be evil. But what he refers to is a habit of forming a judgment hastily, harshly, and without an allowance for every palliating circumstance, and a habit of "expressing" such an opinion harshly and unnecessarily when formed. It rather refers to private judgment than "judicial." --Barnes

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip
Judge not ... - This command refers to rash, censorious, and unjust judgment. See Romans 2:1. Luke Luk 6:37 explains it in the sense of "condemning." Christ does not condemn judging , for that, when according to justice, is lawful and necessary. Nor does he condemn our "forming an opinion" of the conduct of others, for it is impossible "not" to form an opinion of conduct that we know to be evil. But what he refers to is a habit of forming a judgment hastily, harshly, and without an allowance for every palliating circumstance, and a habit of "expressing" such an opinion harshly and unnecessarily when formed. It rather refers to private judgment than "judicial." --Barnes
I believe your point coincides with mine.

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip
This is interesting and I appreciate you posting it. But I am not a smart guy or a well educated guy so I just figure the words mean what they say.

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip
Taking your child's life is never a good day. If you think you came out ahead by killing your child then you're too far gone to even try to explain it to you.
Jesus hung out with prostitutes… I know I’m repeating the same argument but I have firm beliefs and I feel like you all are making things way more complicated than they need to be.

vantexan

Jesus hung out with prostitutes… I know I’m repeating the same argument but I have firm beliefs and I feel like you all are making things way more complicated than they need to be.
Jesus was never afraid to tell people to turn away from sin. There's nothing complicated about it. We're committing a genocide in this country and all because people don't want to be inconvenienced or spend money but they won't act responsibly to prevent pregnancy to begin with.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This is interesting and I appreciate you posting it. But I am not a smart guy or a well educated guy so I just figure the words mean what they say.
Smart guys understand that context frames judgement of the meaning of words.
On the BC, you hear "brother", "sister" and not one person here is a blood relative,
"Smart guy", on the BC never means smart except in your statement, "But I am not a smart guy"
Hope this helps.