1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

vantexan

The Democrat party is the left. There are no moderates left. Only one that’s pro life is a congressman in Texas, Henry Cuellar. Period
Up to a point I agree. There's more to it than just abortion though. These extremists think they can have everything they want if we just spend the money. They can't seem to grasp there's a limit to what can be done and if the country is ruined financially then they won't have anything. Manchin and Sinema were moderate enough to prevent that.

wilberforce15

I just watched I program last night where a 17 year old girl was taken in by a family, she ended up screwing the father, a real pos, and murdered the wife. 2 small girls left as orphans. Foster kids are dangerous. Especially abused ones.
A thousand times yes. A foster child should go to a hard-nosed empty nesting couple who has seen enough of life to be strong with the kid.
I know abused 4 year olds, traumatized 10 year olds, and pregnant 14 year olds from rape and assault by foster kids. It is no joke.
These dudes in this thread don't even know what foster care is.

bacha29

My brother was a social worker in Tennessee for several years. He went all over the state monitoring children in foster care. Those kids were there because of very troubled backgrounds. He went to court on their behalf, he supervised time where they got to see their parents. Even wrestled a very strong 16 yr old black kid to the ground once who was giving the foster care parent all kinds of grief. These kind of situations aren't going to end with overturning Roe. If so then why did we have them while Roe was in force?
Black kid huh? I suppose only the black kids were violent in your minds eye. . No they're not going to end with the overturning of Roe. They're going to get worse as more kids are taken into foster care because they were unwanted.
What will be interesting to see is if the people of Mississippi will provide the additional money that will be required to provide for the expected greatly increased caseload themselves. or will they run to Washington. Mississippi is already one of if not the most federal dollar dependent states in the union. Might be pretty rough for them if God's messenger Senator Rick Scott gets his way and systematically shuts down all federal social programs.

bacha29

Up to a point I agree. There's more to it than just abortion though. These extremists think they can have everything they want if we just spend the money. They can't seem to grasp there's a limit to what can be done and if the country is ruined financially then they won't have anything. Manchin and Sinema were moderate enough to prevent that.
Oh so now you're saying that this country has financial limits . Just as long as it can still spend 100K+ to fix your heart. Once that's now done then those financial limits are reestablished.

vantexan

I just watched I program last night where a 17 year old girl was taken in by a family, she ended up screwing the father, a real pos, and murdered the wife. 2 small girls left as orphans. Foster kids are dangerous. Especially abused ones.
There's a lot of truth in that. Years ago I remember an adopted foster kid eventually murdered his adoptive parents. But there are sweet, innocent kids in foster care through no fault of their own. They shouldn't bear a stigma because of the actions of some.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's your opinion and some don't share that opinion, I dont like abortion either

I don't have an opinion on when life starts, what is human, or whether humans have the right to life. Those things are self-evident. The people who have opinions are the ones who try to excuse murdering helpless babiea.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The extreme left gave us this new green shaft. It isn’t solely about abortion. It’s the whole enchilada. Everything they touch turns to dung. They need to be swept into the dust bin of history. The are an existential threat to this country and our freedom.

bacha29

A thousand times yes. A foster child should go to a hard-nosed empty nesting couple who has seen enough of life to be strong with the kid.
I know abused 4 year olds, traumatized 10 year olds, and pregnant 14 year olds from rape and assault by foster kids. It is no joke.
They are still wards of the state and have to be publicly supported . So now do you want more of them? That number is almost certain to grow and they are NOT all the bad kids you stand they and brand them as being.

vantexan

Black kid huh? I suppose only the black kids were violent in your minds eye. . No they're not going to end with the overturning of Roe. They're going to get worse as more kids are taken into foster care because they were unwanted.
What will be interesting to see is if the people of Mississippi will provide the additional money that will be required to provide for the expected greatly increased caseload themselves. or will they run to Washington. Mississippi is already one of if not the most federal dollar dependent states in the union. Might be pretty rough for them if God's messenger Senator Rick Scott gets his way and systematically shuts down all federal social programs.
And his foster parent was black. He became violent, testing my brother. He also had a long heart to heart talk with my brother later. And my brother is even more liberal than you are so don't try the smear tactics because you don't like me.

UnionStrong

She stabbed the mother 178 times with serrated bread knife. The 5 year old girl was hiding in the closet while her mother was being killed, the older child called 911. Horrific.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They are still wards of the state and have to be publicly supported . So now do you want more of them? That number is almost certain to grow and they are NOT all the bad kids you stand they and brand them as being.
Trump 2024

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It's quite telling when people frame their views based on assuming the government should and will take care of everything, instead of encouraging people to make good decisions, and take responsibility for their actions.

vantexan

The extreme left gave us this new green shaft. It isn’t solely about abortion. It’s the whole enchilada. Everything they touch turns to dung. They need to be swept into the dust bin of history. The are an existential threat to this country and our freedom.
And they make up a huge part of the electorate. We get our way with better ideas, better governance. We aren't going to be able to get everything we want because after the country swings conservative for awhile it'll swing back to the Left. Always happens because our leadership fails us and the liberal media broadcasts that 24/7. I'd settle for common sense governance but know we'll have to always deal with this.

bacha29

It's quite telling when people frame their views based on assuming the government should and will take care of everything, instead of encouraging people to make good decisions, and take responsibility for their actions.
Only in this case government is now saying that a woman cannot take care of her body including her uterus in the manner she chooses. And you have the arrogance to use the hammer of law to compel a woman to make only those decisions that are pleasing to you.

UnionStrong

And they make up a huge part of the electorate. We get our way with better ideas, better governance. We aren't going to be able to get everything we want because after the country swings conservative for awhile it'll swing back to the Left. Always happens because our leadership fails us and the liberal media broadcasts that 24/7. I'd settle for common sense governance but know we'll have to always deal with this.
30 percent if that. They’re loud and violent, that’s the difference. That needs to be met with force. But the cops won’t or can’t do it. They defund the cops, release criminals with no bail or minimal sentences, and want to take the guns from law abiding citizens. No cops, no legal guns, I’m at the mercy of criminals. You don’t see a pattern here?

bacha29

So in your opinion is good governance using the hammer of law in order to force a woman to make only those decisions regarding her body including her uterus that is agreeable and pleasing to you?