1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ok, Roe has been overturned.
The Left is upset and demands action.
So when will the Left begin to support safe, accessible daily care for the minors in working households ?

newolddude

“Not one of the two dozen states with laws on the books restricting abortion access offers paid family leave. Eight of them have opted out of expanding Medicaid coverage under the health care law, which covers pregnancy through postpartum"

wilberforce15

newolddude

Ok, Roe has been overturned.
The Left is upset and demands action.
So when will the Left begin to support safe, accessible daily care for the minors in working households ?
The left are the ones who support paid parental leave and universal healthcare. Republicans fight health care and paid leave.

Nah
img.jpeg

bacha29

And you do?...You never answered the question...let's keep it simple;

Select:

a. At conception

b. After Birth

c. I haven't a clue
D. I stay the hell out of the matter and leave it to the mother, the father and whatever religion they might embrace to decide
the matter privately and on their own with zero outside interference If you were in that position would you want a complete
stranger to demand that you conform to a decision and outcome that is agreeable only to that stranger. Especially when that
stranger has made it completely clear that he will never pay a single additional cent to help ensure that the kid will have
everything it will need going forward. In fact I haven't read a single word out of you regard to that matter.

wilberforce15

D. I stay the hell out of the matter and leave it to the mother, the father and whatever religion they might embrace to decide
the matter privately and on their own with zero outside interference If you were in that position would you want a complete
stranger to demand that you conform to a decision and outcome that is agreeable only to that stranger. Especially when that
stranger has made it completely clear that he will never pay a single additional cent to help ensure that the kid will have
everything it will need going forward. In fact I haven't read a single word out of you regard to that matter.
Stopping a complete stranger from murder is an act of love.

Even if the stranger doesn't want you to intervene.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Another person with no medical or juris degree who has appointed himself the moral arbiter who will make decisions for a couple you don't even know. And a person who has offered no willingness to help with the task of providing any and all additional public support in the likely event that CYS caseload will continue to grow. Across the nation there were demonstrations today not only by pro choice people but by CYS social workers over the issue of case overload, understaffing and low pay. As was pointed out in one county minimum required staffing level calls for 36 caseworkers. They have 12. Job in the final year of the current 5 year contract will pay 41K trouble is the final year is 3 years away. And who in the hell will take a job like that for that kind of money when it requires a 4 year college degree. And don't give me that BS about more adopting families than there are kids. Last year in my state there were more than 14,000 kids in foster care waiting for adoption Want to know how many were adopted? 2050. if this BS about more families wanting to adopt then there are kids then those 12,000 would not be in foster care because they would obviously have been adopted.

It doesn't take a degree in anything to know that blending up babies is wrong in every sense. Most people can just imagine the horror of it and know it's wrong. Then there's people who want to detach the reality from the words with euphemisms that allow them to justify slaughtering innocent babies. How can anyone think that if babies don't have the right to live that anyone else has any rights at all?

newolddude

What does that have to do with murder?

Republicans are the ones actually adopting the babies.
Republicans are the ones who fight anything that might help parents live universal health care for mothers of paid leave.

In the United States, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) of 1993 provided a total of 12 work weeks of unpaid leave during any 12-month period for the birth of a child and the care of the newborn. FMLA applies only to workers in companies with 50 or more workers.

Don't demand women give birth and then go "Too bad, you're on your own bitch. Should have kept those legs together."

bacha29

Yes, I am perfectly willing to make decisions for other people, like that they are not allowed to murder their kids.

You still seem not to know what foster care is.

Like, you literally don't even know a one-sentence definition of it.
And just who commissioned , appointed and empowered you to make those decisions ? Unless you are a federally or at the very least a commissioned employee then just who appointed you America's moral arbiter?

wilberforce15

Republicans are the ones who fight anything that might help parents live universal health care for mothers of paid leave.

Don't demand women give birth and then go "Too bad, you're on your own bitch. Should have kept those legs together."
1) They should've kept those legs together.
2) Poor women currently have food, clothing, shelter, and medical care basically free in every state for their bastards.