1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

bacha29

Nobody has a higher body count than atheists and those attempting to separate the state from religion.
Show me the numbers . You're the guy who wants America to have an official state religion while still running away from the question of what is to become of those American citizens both native born and naturalized who worship a different God have a different bible and different religious customs and services . What do you think should be done with them.?

wilberforce15

Show me the numbers . You're the guy who wants America to have an official state religion while still running away from the question of what is to become of those American citizens both native born and naturalized who worship a different God have a different bible and different religious customs and services . What do you think should be done with them.?
The USSR and Mao and Roe all make the Holocaust look like a stroll in the park.

wilberforce15

I literally answered that question. You just don't read. Most immigrants should be sent home. Non-Christians shouldn't be allowed in public office or much of anything else.

And you still don't know what a foster kid is.

bacha29

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
1.. And if they cannot or refuse then what happens? The courts have to take over and CYS gets the kids.
Yes, the government is terrible at solving problems it creates, or any problems.

2. Have you ever refused to take your kids to the doctor if the American healthcare system is as bad as you imply?
No one in my family has needed a doctor in many years. I am worried about what might happen if one of us needs emergency services. Too bad government involvement has ruined the medical industry.

3. Regardless of the quality and safety of that housing.
Don't know what you're driving at here.

4. Yet you no doubt made certain that your kid had access to quality education. And based on your comments whatever brains
your kid does have he didn't get it from you.
Your writing ability is atrocious. I will assume what you meant and say, please, tell me more about my personal life.

5. But you'll still apply for and gladly accept Social Security and Medicare benefits.
I have been paying for them. I'd rather get a lump sum of my money back, TBH. This is not a pro-government argument, it's bizarre that statists keep bringing it up. I would gladly stop paying for social security and Medicare right now and not care that it wasn't there for me later, if I could get all my money back.

6. The last two major US military invasions were launched by Republican presidents.
Ok. Good thing I'm not a republican, or I might care enough to counter this point. The point is democrats used to be anti-war, now they want to be able to draft women, because equity.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You watch, even though the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, ruled on this, they aren't really going to obey it. They,
( Biden/Harris)the federal government, will dance around it. They're discussing how.
It's going to be very difficult for the individual states to get around the ruling.
But, Merrick Garland, the attorney general of the United States, is not going to enforce anything.
They want to keep it at the Federal level. Money and votes.

The smear of the Supreme Court is on. Shed doubt. Their decisions are questionable.
This woke bunch of spoiled s:censored2:ts refuse to accept anything that doesn't line up with their feelings. The Supreme Court isn't going to tell me what to do.
Get ready.
Here it comes...
Biden on SCOTUS abortion ruling: 'This is not over'

bacha29

I literally answered that question. You just don't read. Most immigrants should be sent home. Non-Christians shouldn't be allowed in public office or much of anything else.

And you still don't know what a foster kid is.
I know that any minor child under the age of 18 that is taken under the protection of the court will be placed under the control of CYS who will make every effort to find a suitable foster home whether it be in a county home or private home. So clearly you want America to also become a one religion theocracy run by unelected clergy or other individuals who are not otherwise qualified other than to make a public profession of Christian faith. America is not going to become that kind of nation. That matter was settled in 1960 when the nation elected it's first Roman Catholic president. In 1980 when it elected it first divorced and remarried president and in 2008 when it elected it's first biracial president In 2016 when it elected it thrice married president And in 2020 when it elected it's first female vice president. And there's a lot more like them on their way. Get used to it.

wilberforce15

I know that any minor child under the age of 18 that is taken under the protection of the court will be placed under the control of CYS who will make every effort to find a suitable foster home whether it be in a county home or private home. So clearly you want America to also become a one religion theocracy run by unelected clergy or other individuals who are not otherwise qualified other than to make a public profession of Christian faith. America is not going to become that kind of nation. That matter was settled in 1960 when the nation elected it's first Roman Catholic president. In 1980 when it elected it first divorced and remarried president and in 2008 when it elected it's first biracial president In 2016 when it elected it thrice married president And in 2020 when it elected it's first female vice president. And there's a lot more like them on their way. Get used to it.
I am used to it. That's why I celebrate so much when the slaughter of innocent babies has been mildly slowed in a few states. That's awesome.

People under the protection of the court are almost always not babies. Welcome to foster care.
Any baby or toddler eligible for adoption is taken immediately.

Usually by evangelicals.

El Correcto

god is dead
Roe v Wade was terrible law and the right to privacy scheme they used to invent the right to abortion has screwed up a lot of other case precedent too.
Hmm what do you think about Lawrence vs Texas and anti sodomy laws?
The left says they are gonna come for those next now that roe is overturned. I don’t even know how the government would punish me for gay sex. Like your ex boyfriend report you or what?
I’ve never had sex in front of a cop, I don’t even know how they would know to write the ticket..

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hmm what do you think about Lawrence vs Texas and anti sodomy laws?
The left says they are gonna come for those next now that roe is overturned. I don’t even know how the government would punish me for gay sex. Like your ex boyfriend report you or what?
I’ve never had sex in front of a cop, I don’t even know how they would know to write the ticket..

I've been assured the federal government will be there to defend the rights of the little guy.

bacha29

Yes, the government is terrible at solving problems it creates, or any problems.

No one on my family has needed a doctor in many years. I am worried about what might happen if one of us needs emergency services. Too bad government involvement has ruined the medical industry.

Don't know what you're driving at here.

Your writing ability is atrocious. I will assume what you meant and say, please, tell me more about my personal life.

I have been paying for them. I'd rather get a lump sum of my money back, TBH. This is not a pro-government argument, it's bizarre that statists keep bringing it up. I would gladly stop paying for social security and Medicare right now and not care that it wasn't there for me later, if I could get all my money back.

Ok. Good thing I'm not a republican, or I might care enough to counter this point. The point is democrats used to be anti-war, now they want to be able to draft women, because equity.
1. Government is always the last once challenged with the nation's problems. If you want smaller government then simply
reduce the demand for government services.

2. And they probably don't have any health insurance either.
3.. One of the worst crisis's facing this country is the growing shortage of affordable housing.
4. That was in response to your snide little remark regarding how education or the lack therefore would have no impact on the
lives of kids you say were going to die anyway.
5. Social Security deposits are the ONLY retirement deposits that are federally insured. Bush tried to privatize SS but the banks
objected due to having to charge management fees on small balances because people would always be drawing from them
all the time like regular bank accounts Then the 2008 crash and that was the last of that.
6. News flash! The draft was ended in 1972 . In order to meet recruitment goals they are looking for qualified people
regardless of ethnicity gender race or sexual orientation if they have the specialized skills that's in high demand today.

bacha29

Thank you for admitting you support killing babies to save money. I will pray for you. You'll need it.
When did I say that? And your refusal to step up and say for the record that you would be willing to pay higher taxes to fund any additional services that may be needed in the aftermath of overturning Roe is also killing babies The only difference is that it's outside the womb. Then again given that you're the longest serving part time package handler in the history of UPS (28 years) you don't make much anyway and can't be counted on to do more.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
1. Government is always the last once challenged with the nation's problems. If you want smaller government then simply
reduce the demand for government services.

I will once you stop believing the government is there to solve all your problems.

2. And they probably don't have any health insurance either.

What on earth are you talking about?

3.. One of the worst crisis's facing this country is the growing shortage of affordable housing.
Too bad government involvement destroyed the housing industry.

4. That was in response to your snide little remark regarding how education or the lack therefore would have no impact on the
lives of kids you say were going to die anyway.
Oh, so your nonsensical comment was based on your misunderstanding of my point. Got it.

5. Social Security deposits are the ONLY retirement deposits that are federally insured. Bush tried to privatize SS but the banks
objected due to having to charge management fees on small balances because people would always be drawing from them
all the time like regular bank accounts Then the 2008 crash and that was the last of that.
I don't care. You can't tell me I'm not allowed to get the money that has been stolen from me back

6. News flash! The draft was ended in 1972 . In order to meet recruitment goals they are looking for qualified people
regardless of ethnicity gender race or sexual orientation if they have the specialized skills that's in high demand today.
Selective services sign up was still required last I checked. But that's the second time you missed the point. Democrats used to be anti-war, now they are not.