1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you think poor babies should be killed. It's important to talk bluntly about your evil beliefs.
As well as your own evil beliefs which are considerable.
Name one.
Your steadfast unwillingness to address future CYS revenue needs in the aftermath of Roe.
I have no problem with the government keeping children from starving.

If that's all you've got, then you've got nothing, other than your own evil belief that poor children should be killed.

bacha29

I have no problem with the government keeping children from starving.

If that's all you've got, then you've got nothing, other than your own evil belief that poor children should be killed.
Well it's the least you could do now that you are the self appointed protector of the unborn. Funny though, I've never heard where you've ever actually done anything to protect the unborn. Outside of just talking about it. But the physical work and forking over the cash? Well, in your mind's eye that's for somebody else to do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well it's the least you could do now that you are the self appointed protector of the unborn. Funny though, I've never heard where you've ever actually done anything to protect the unborn. Outside of just talking about it. But the physical work and forking over the cash? Well, in your mind's eye that's for somebody else to do.
I'm glad we agree that it is very evil for you to support killing poor babies.

bacha29

I'm glad we agree that it is very evil for you to support killing poor babies.
Who said I ever agreed with you on anything? Your positions have to stand on their own merits so don't come running to me and expect me to prop them up. Not my fault that your props won't hold up your clothes line.

rod

Retired 23 years
1656201476950.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Weren’t both opinions based on the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment? I don’t understand why it’s “legislating from the bench” to say all Americans deserve to be treated equally as far as the law is concerned.
That’s a fair point. I would definitely feel deprived of life and liberty if I got a ticket for sodomizing a consenting adult.

vantexan

All coming from the guy who had to rely on the government to pay for his heart operation....LMFAO.
Didn't rely on anyone. I tried to die. Begged them to let me. Told them it would violate my conservative principles. They showered me with cash and said there was plenty more where that came from. I'm still in shock. Thinking of having a fake heart attack to get more cash. Heard I'll have to come up through the southern border to make that work. Ole'!!