1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

wilberforce15

290256375_5339182312794392_390638269417937486_n.jpg

bacha29

I'm looking forward to seeing the look on the faces of the pro lifers in the upcoming state and county budget hearings when CYS comes in and lays out their funding requirements which under state law and constitution requires full funding. I believe they are going to be in for the shock of their lives when they see the dollar amounts that are presented with.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm looking forward to seeing the look on the faces of the pro lifers in the upcoming state and county budget hearings when CYS comes in and lays out their funding requirements which under state law and constitution requires full funding. I believe they are going to be in for the shock of their lives when they see the dollar amounts that are presented with.
Your push to kill children because their parents are poor is sick and evil.

wilberforce15

The prolifers are already sufficient to adopt all the babies in question, with no taxpayer money.

Thebrownblob

So you believe if that’s true, pro life people would say let’s snuff out these lives to save a buck? Really?