2020 Presidential Updates

newfie

1604763201751.png

JJinVA

It's not so much about fraud as it is whether the courts will reassert the constitutional fact that the authority to make election laws resides solely with the state legislatures.

The big problem is if the courts do the right thing and rule in accordance with the constitution, how can we possibly fix the vote count since Democrats commingled illegitimate ballots.
I wish I had the answers my man. I really do. Im looking to them as much as anyone else is at the moment. I dont know what tools they have at their disposal to right this wrong, but Im hoping to have a better idea after noon.

Box Ox

I agree. It is dumb. No amount of protesting will do anything other than stir up emotion. Its out of their hands and into the hands of the court. I certainly will not be attending.

I’m guessing federal agents won’t be sent to protect any courthouses this time if things start to get out of hand.

“A lawsuit without provable facts showing a statutory or constitutional violation is just a tweet with a filing fee.” Justin Levitt, professor, Loyola Law School

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wish I had the answers my man. I really do. Im looking to them as much as anyone else is at the moment. I dont know what tools they have at their disposal to right this wrong, but Im hoping to have a better idea after noon.
President Trump's campaign has a responsibility to pursue these cases and I hope the supreme court does their duty and upholds the constitution. I wouldn't hold your breath for any salvaging of this sham election though.

In the meantime I hope President Trump utilizes his possibly last two months in office by being a bull in a china shop. (Hopefully that metaphor will also be a double entendre)

JJinVA

President Trump's campaign has a responsibility to pursue these cases and I hope the supreme court does their duty and upholds the constitution. I wouldn't hold your breath for any salvaging of this sham election though.

In the meantime I hope President Trump utilizes his possibly last two months in office by being a bull in a china shop. (Hopefully that metaphor will also be a double entendre)
The good news is, no matter which way it goes, Biden will be obstructed at every turn. But I honestly dont even see it getting that far. The courts cant have evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of fraud and just say, "Welp, looks like we'll have to do better next time" lol. That is equally unrealistic

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Apparently NBC was jealous of the attention Fox news was getting for irresponsibly calling Arizona early, so they decided to one up them and call the entire election before it's over.

Why am I not surprised....

bacha29

So where did they find Dear Leader to tell him it was all over?... On his golf course while more members of his staff test positive.
Now from the beginning of his campaign to the near end of his presidency at the top of Trump's agenda was the overturning of the ACA and replaced with the "something better and cheaper" alternative he kept touting right from the onset
Now given that a poll conducted by Fox News ,the GOP's information clearing house had him behind in the polls why didn't he unveil his "cheaper and better" replacement for the ACA?

If it was indeed a clearly superior plan it would have won him the election with a 100 plus EC majority.

bacha29

Apparently NBC was jealous of the attention Fox news was getting for irresponsibly calling Arizona early, so they decided to one up them and call the entire election before it's over.

Why am I not surprised....
Fox called it within a matter of moments after NBC . WP and WJC also called it within moments.