2020 Presidential Updates

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is no way in HAIL the Trump legal team would allow that to go unchecked. If they did, the USA would deserve to be destroyed by communism imo.
It isn't up to them.
The stage for this disaster of an election process was set by Democrats over the last few months.

They pushed to change election laws in the middle of an election. Where they couldn't, they had unelected administrators do it illegitimately. This resulted in hundreds of lawsuits all across the country, most of them filed by Democrats led by D* Mark Elias.

They undermined the integrity of the election on purpose.

oldngray

nowhere special
9e34c93.jpg

JJinVA

It isn't up to them.
The stage for this disaster of an election process was set by Democrats over the last few months.

They pushed to change election laws in the middle of an election. Where they couldn't, they had unelected administrators do it illegitimately. This resulted in hundreds of lawsuits all across the country, most of them filed by Democrats led by D* Mark Elias.

They undermined the integrity of the election on purpose.
Im sure all of that is true. I dont believe ANY American was expecting this election to go smoothly just given the nature of the stark differences between parties. I was actually expecting to wake up to Martial Law on Nov 4th because the left lost their minds over night. This is actually going better than I expected tbh. *shrug*

Maybe they wont be able to do something about it. *shrug* That would be really unfortunate. Ill remain optimistic until all legal options have been exhausted though

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Im sure all of that is true. I dont believe ANY American was expecting this election to go smoothly just given the nature of the stark differences between parties. I was actually expecting to wake up to Martial Law on Nov 4th because the left lost their minds over night. This is actually going better than I expected tbh. *shrug*

Maybe they wont be able to do something about it. *shrug* That would be really unfortunate. Ill remain optimistic until all legal options have been exhausted though
They'll count votes.
They'll canvas votes to check initial numbers.
They'll recount votes and challenge votes.
Lawsuits will go up to the supreme court.
We will then get final vote tallies.

States will then choose their electors and on December 14th those people will choose our next president.

That is when this election process ends, not when some talking head on cable news says it's over.

JJinVA

They'll count votes.
They'll canvas votes to check initial numbers.
They'll recount votes and challenge votes.
Lawsuits will go up to the supreme court.
We will then get final vote tallies.

States will then choose their electors and on December 14th those people will choose our next president.

That is when this election process ends, not when some talking head on cable news says it's over.
For sure. Theyre probably just going to be stating their cases for evidence of fraud. Im not under the impression that they get to make the call. But it is important to get as much info out to the public about it before it goes to court so it doesnt "appear" like Trump is just challenging it because he doesnt like the results. I dont think anyone would be ok with that. Not even me.

I look forward to seeing what they have to say though

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For sure. Theyre probably just going to be stating their cases for evidence of fraud. Im not under the impression that they get to make the call. But it is important to get as much info out to the public about it before it goes to court so it doesnt "appear" like Trump is just challenging it because he doesnt like the results. I dont think anyone would be ok with that. Not even me.

I look forward to seeing what they have to say though
It's not so much about fraud as it is whether the courts will reassert the constitutional fact that the authority to make election laws resides solely with the state legislatures.

The big problem is if the courts do the right thing and rule in accordance with the constitution, how can we possibly fix the vote count since Democrats commingled illegitimate ballots.