2020 Presidential Updates

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

El Correcto

god is dead
A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three people briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

Didn’t wanna end up suicided.

It will be fine

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three people briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

AB094DB8-EDB4-4E70-9ADE-D25E8D4A036B.jpeg

Kingofthenorth

I know this guy, who know this guy, who know this guys who won’t be named and can’t give any specific details!! All I can tell you is he works in Mail!! Mail!! How could someone who works in mails not know whether or not the election was rigged!? His favorite people to listen to are OANN and far right people!! He also didn’t seem to know what I was talking about than became a great source after I gave him ten thousand dollars.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Hopkins did not respond to messages from The Washington Post seeking comment through his social media accounts, family members and phone messages earlier this week. But in a YouTube video he posted Tuesday night, he denied recanting. “I’m here to say I did not recant my statements. That did not happen,” he said.

The Postal Inspection Service declined to comment on Tuesday morning, referring questions to the Office of Inspector General. A spokeswoman for that office, Agapi Doulaveris, said it was still “looking into the matter” Tuesday afternoon and declined to elaborate.

Oookay.......

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Analysis: 6 lawsuits Trump is going to have to deal with when he leaves office

1) Manhattan district attorney's office looking into financial inner workings of the Trump Organization

2) New York state attorney general examining how Trump valued his assets

3) Attorneys general of Maryland and Washington, DC, suing over the emoluments clause

4) E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit

5) Summer Zervos' defamation lawsuit

6) Mary Trump's lawsuit
The catch is, he’s not going to be leaving the office.