251 United Action Slate

RIH

I heard from a stuard at the hospital that kevin and joseph were going to be there today to answer questions about this united slate. I was told to go in fron of the apc building at 3. i went and there was no one there. i called my stuard but she never call me back. i have been following this thread for a time an i was wondering if any of you knew what happen to today? i waited 1 hours over my time. i am not happy because i has to know if is true that they going to has the elected stuard because my son want to be a stuard. ok thanks you.

stink219

Hey RIH, I heard the Membership Slate was at your facility today. How did it go? Any feedback? They were at UPS yesterday and the response was amazing. Just wondering if you had info?

stink219

Define 'amazing' please. I think you're overestimating your support. But that's fine.
Really? Just because someone takes YOUR flyer, doesn't mean they support you. When they go out of their way to tell you that they "would never vote those new guys in a million years" tells a different story. Your technique of over inflating your numbers is now a pipe dream. Even with over inflating your numbers, the Membership needs only 10% of RIH votes. And every contested ballot reduces that by fractions of a percentage. RIH may not even be a factor after all. But your algorithm buddy should already know this. He must have only focused on the systemic solutions of his algorithm. If his knowledge of quadratic equations were up to snuff, he would be more accurate. But I think your boy is just full of crap to begin with.