4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Holy crap! Idiots in Minneapolis were swarming all over a tanker truck on a highway over pass looking like roaches. Poor guy must be scared to death. Imagine if they blow that thing up.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
He was driving full speed into them. There was no other traffic on the road. He made his choice.

The common truck driver isn’t trained to deal with rioters who might be looking to injure and/or kill them. If it’s between a rioter’s petty cruelty and me returning home to family, I’ll go with what needs to instinctually happen for me to try and survive.

It will be fine

The common truck driver isn’t trained to deal with rioters who might be looking to injure and/or kill them. If it’s between a rioter’s petty cruelty and me returning home to family, I’ll go with what needs to instinctually happen for me to try and survive.
In the video I saw the entire highway was empty. Somehow all other traffic was able to avoid the crowd. He wanted to start something.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Atlanta looking good tonight 20 minutes after curfew.
Streets are deserted except for police, DNR agents on ATVs, State Patrol police and National Guard.

And a whole bunch of photographers!

Night is young though ...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It was on Twitter. Brett Hoffland on Twitter

There do appear to be cars stopped on the shoulder that I didn’t notice before. Still it looks like the truck driver had plenty of lead time to make a choice.
What if he was distracted by all the people on the other side of the road and figured it was his lucky day with the open highway? We don’t know how far ahead he could see. Hopefully, he had a dash cam.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Atlanta looking good tonight 20 minutes after curfew.
Streets are deserted except for police, DNR agents on ATVs, State Patrol police and National Guard.

And a whole bunch of photographers!

Night is young though ...
If they really want to make a point they need to pay all the grandmothers to each take a shift in their neighborhood blocks.
Screenshot_20200531-213536_Chrome.jpg

Rubber bullets and pepper spray is not half as effective as grandma's razor strap.